Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East (17886 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by str8talk1: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
We don't need them to go naahhhh!
the more they stay, the more the genocidal activities continues.

Now, let me put in plane simple English....the Igbo Genocide by the Nigerian Islamic Army genocide started September 9, 2017 and Ended October 17, 2019 or more as the army are yet to withdraw their Killer Squad from the South East.

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by yabatown: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
ABOUT TIME. THEY HAD NO REASON TO BE PYTHON DANCING ANYWHERE OUTSIDE SAMBISA FOREST IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by deomelo: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
gypsey:
i can not believe you people are in support of the killing of your fellow country men, children and women, i thought that you are meant to be one nigeria. I wonder which tribe will be next to be massacred. Very sad.

Are we supposed to believe you people are supporting the worthless ipob terrorist who vowed and promised to burn down and destroyed Nigerian including me and my family, the same clown who issued terrorist threats against Nigeria and also vowed be to behead or cut off the head of the President, ISIS style.

You are not speaking from a sane and rational vantage point because tribalism and bigotry is clouding your judgement. I don't take people like you seriously.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
deomelo:

Are we supposed to believe you people are supporting the worthless ipob terrorist who vowed and promised to burn down and destroyed Nigerian including me and my family, the same clown who issued terrorist threats against Nigeria and also vowed be to behead or cut off the head of the President, ISIS style.

You are not speaking from a sane and rational vantage point because tribalism and bigotry is clouding your judgement. I don't take people like you seriously.
My friend i don't support the killing of anybody either Nigerians or Igbos, whatever that means, there's a difference between threats and actually going ahead with the threats.

Calm down! I am not even a nigerian! grin i just hate the murdering of any human being regardless of who they are, If Igbos killed Nigerians i would still be against it. I am not like you. You call yourself Rational and sane? I doubt it. grin you are jubliating over the killing of innocent citizens, were and when will the killing stop? You think it will stop After killing one tribe? I don't think so! Next year it might be Another tribe maybe your tribe who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
datribune:

Wehdone sir.
I can not believe dat u ar in support of terrorists who were searching buses in Aba for northerners, fellow Nigerians to kill. Nnamdi Kanu & his IPOB hav done great disservice to d cause of Biafra. He alienated many, including those frm his tribe who would otherwise hav supported d cause.
d blood of many misguided youth whom he incited & radicalized to their early grave, while hiding his wife & child & probably himself in d comfort of far away London will forever haunt him.
FYI, no tribe was massacred. No tribe is next. Those who ar next ar d gullible ones, irrespective of tribe or religion, who follow d likes of Shekau & Kanu, who swore to burn down d "Zoo". All peace loving people will be fine.
No! I am not in support of any killing atall! Wether Igbos, biafrans or nigerians. When I said fellow nigerian citizens did I mention any particular part of Nigeria? No! I didn't. I think you need to read my comments again, this time try understading it. grin it's hard trying to have a debate with ignorant folks like you.

1 Like

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by deomelo: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
gypsey:

My friend i don't support the killing of anybody either Nigerians or Igbos, whatever that means, there's a difference between threats and actually going ahead with the threats.

Calm down! I am not even a nigerian! grin i just hate the murdering of any human being regardless of who they are, If Igbos killed Nigerians i would still be against it. I am not like you. You call yourself Rational and sane? I doubt it. grin you are jubliating over the killing of innocent citizens, were and when will the killing stop? You think it will stop After killing one tribe? I don't think so! Next year it might be Another tribe maybe your tribe who knows?

lol @ difference between threats.

So, I should just ignore the gun your hand untill after you pulled the trigger?

No insult, but only foolish people ignore looming danger till they are consumed by the same disaster.

If armed robber vowed to rob your house, you go just shrug shoulder and say no problem, you won't even lock your door or hire security sef.. grin

Issuing terrorist threats is a criminal offence especially talking about a criminal suspect released on bail and have violated every line of his bail conditions.

Abeg, you have no case.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by deomelo: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
gypsey:

gypsey:
Buhari can't hear, he has ear infection, he has had ear infections since he became zoogerian president grin grin

Silly ipob coward saying he's not Nigerian cheesy
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
deomelo:

Silly ipob coward saying he's not Nigerian cheesy
yes! I copy what I read on here, I copy Nigerians! Look! Believe what you like! grin i don't need to prove anything.
All I can say is i don't support the killing of anybody. You know me really well. Don't you? Infact you have met me personally before!
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
deomelo:

lol @ difference between threats.

So, I should just ignore the gun your hand untill after you pulled the trigger?

No insult, but only foolish people ignore looming danger till they are consumed by the same disaster.

If armed robber vowed to rob your house, you go just shrug shoulder and say no problem, you won't even lock your door or hire security sef.. grin

Issuing terrorist threats is a criminal offence especially talking about a criminal suspect released on bail and have violated every line of his bail conditions.

Abeg, you have no case.
listen to yourself, so if I say i am going kill you tomorrow, you will turn up in house and kill me first right? grin my Golly! You are not even going to wait and see if I will change my mind before tomorrow? Well...in Nigeria that may be the case. Over here you will be going to jail. For murder.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by datribune: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
gypsey:
No! I am not in support of any killing atall! Wether Igbos, biafrans or nigerians. When I said fellow nigerian citizens did I mention any particular part of Nigeria? No! I didn't. I think you need to read my comments again, this time try understading it. grin it's hard trying to have a debate with ignorant folks like you.

By ur jaundiced reasoning terrorists like Boko Haram boys or those who search in buses to kill their fellow countrymen or those who hav sworn to burn down d country should be spared simply because they ar Nigerians. d duty of d state is to protect its citizens frm those who seek to enthrone anarchy, those searching in buses for northerners to kill in Aba & those trying to institute a "state within a state".
Terrorists, whether Boko Haram or IPOB who search buses in Aba to kill innocent northerners are fated to die.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by mpianya39(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
zarakikenpa:

Lol at boycott elections... When parties involved are campaigning at full gear

Keep dreaming homie grin grin I de anambra state as am talking to you now cool
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by DesChyko: 5:34am On Oct 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Not my Igbo, my awka peeps understood perfectly what I wrote.
I'm not one of those "my mama say i be ibo " like you.
I can even help you with the Onitsha area variant where I'm domiciled, I kwusi go?

Taa gbafuo
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Justiceleague1: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2017
deomelo:

noise making

zomB grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have No Doubt In Mind That We Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - El-Rufai / FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East / Kaduna Voters Cast Their Votes Via Electronic Voting At El-Rufai's Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.