Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Says He’s A School Drop Out”why I Dropped - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Says He’s A School Drop Out”why I Dropped (657 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Says He’s A School Drop Out”why I Dropped by Citykings(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2017

Juliet ibrahim boyfriend iceberg narrow says he’s a school drop out, see why he dropped out of university.
See excerpts of nigerian singer iceberg slender’s recent interview with the entertainer.
Why did you drop out of the John Jay College of Criminal Justice?
I decided to leave college because of my passion for music. Most of the time, when I was sitting for lectures, all I could think about was making music. I always knew I had a higher calling. It was a hard decision, but I followed my instincts.
You used to write poetry; what themes did you usually write about?
When I was writing poetry, I’d often write about the outside world as I saw it, or I’d write about life from a perspective other than mine. I enjoyed writing sonnets the most.
Why did you stop writing poetry?
I stopped writing poetry when I started writing my rap lyrics. Although in a sense, they’re one and the same.
When was the first time you knew you wanted to do music?
The first time I knew I wanted to do music was after the first song I ever recorded. After playing it for several people, the general consensus was that I was ‘very talented’ and that I should continue. At that point I knew it was my calling.
Why didn’t you decide to pursue your music career in the United States?
I didn’t want to pursue a career in the United States because I wanted to stand for something bigger. I was seen as a typical African-American aka Black guy; however I am a Nigerian. I want to be known as a Nigerian musician, not a Black or African-American musician. But in order to do that, I would have to connect with my people; my fellow Nigerians. That was what influenced my decision to move to Nigeria.
You have a wonderful relationship with Juliet Ibrahim; what was the point of attraction for you?
Juliet is an amazing woman. When we first met, I was intrigued by her peculiar choice in music. After we spoke for a little bit, I was blown away by her intelligence, ambition and kind heart.
How would you describe your relationship?
I don’t think there are words to describe the relationship. To say it’s incredible would be an understatement.

Source: http://www.kelechisblog.com.ng/2017/10/juliet-ibrahim-boyfriend-iceberg-slim.html
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Says He’s A School Drop Out”why I Dropped by IamProdigy: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ehn before is it bank he will drop out from..

This lady that a whole lot of people "feel"..just see what she is doing....

Later some one will say people are calling women sex objects...

Let modesty begin from you
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Says He’s A School Drop Out”why I Dropped by Gomd: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
my opinion about this?? ..... mtchweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Says He’s A School Drop Out”why I Dropped by Silvertrinity(f): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
John Jay College of Criminal Justice?

What type of school is that?

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Vector Blast Fans Who Accuse Him Of Going Commercial Because He Was Broke / Bisola, Tin Tall Tony, Uriel, Bassey & Co Party Hard With Mavis / Calabar Carnival 2017 : Rick Ross, 2face Idibia, Others To Thrill Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.