Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

This Is The Biggest Decision You’ll Ever Make In Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The Biggest Decision You’ll Ever Make In Business (369 Views)

What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You / The Easiest $50 You Will Ever Make / 5 Money Decisions To Make In Your 20's So You Can Chill In Your 30's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Biggest Decision You’ll Ever Make In Business by AlphikkaTech: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Starting/running a business can be an exciting and fulfilling career. Being an entrepreneur myself, I can tell you that it never gets boring especially if you make the right decisions.

We as entrepreneurs make decisions everyday like whether to produce more of A or B, or expand to city Y or Z but one of the biggest decision you will have to make as far as this decade is concerned ‘is whether to take your business online or remain offline’.

Modern history is filled with companies like Barnes & Noble and numerous American retailers who chose the latter and today are either bankrupt or on their way to massive failure simply because a decade ago they decided to stay off the internet.

Like in America, today many Nigerian companies are staying off the internet while companies like Jumia, Konga, Wakanow and of cause Alphikka Technologies are growing 100% year on year.

The world is moving, it is either you move with it or you go bankrupt. Take your business online and protect your future and your todays profits.

(1) (Reply)

Never Lose Hope| Little-known Facts About Famous Entrepreneurs. / Call Me For Website Development 07067212537 / Walmart Black Friday Is Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.