Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nigerian So Called Super Pastors No Even Fit Show Face In Jos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian So Called Super Pastors No Even Fit Show Face In Jos (623 Views)

The So Called Preaching Of "Holiness" / Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! / What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian So Called Super Pastors No Even Fit Show Face In Jos by ezego3(m): 1:04am On Mar 12, 2010
Na wa o. As all these pastors chop all these Christians money for Niger. None of them fit show face for that side to offer simple support and solidarity. I pity all of una wey dey throwe una money to these people o, na only where them dey share money them dey, when wahala show face never. RCCG, Chris Oyakilome etc wat a farce
Re: Nigerian So Called Super Pastors No Even Fit Show Face In Jos by jagunlabi(m): 2:03am On Mar 12, 2010
What were you expecting before?
Re: Nigerian So Called Super Pastors No Even Fit Show Face In Jos by Joagbaje(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2010
ezego_1:

Na wa o. As all these pastors chop all these Christians money for Niger. None of them fit show face for that side to offer simple support and solidarity. I pity all of una wey dey throwe una money to these people o, na only where them dey share money them dey, when wahala show face never. RCCG, Chris Oyakilome etc wat a farce

How do you know they are not doing anything. Must they announce on tv? Most denominations sends relieve to their members there each time situations like this comes, You what have you done?
Re: Nigerian So Called Super Pastors No Even Fit Show Face In Jos by mabell: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2010
@POSTER
why do you judge from your bedroom.
just this last wednesday, a man and his family came all the way from jos to my state and they were helped in my church. we didn't know him from anywhere. he came with his four kids all still dressed in their uniforms. their mother had died during the massacre and all my pastor did was to allow the man tell the church what happened and then people started giving him things. money, clothes for him and the children, phone et al
the man left the church that day shocked.
meanwhile he said the reason he came to town was because he had a friend in the goverment house but because his phone was missing he did not call before coming and unfortunately for him, the friend had being transferred out of town so he had to lodge with his children in an hotel that night.
THE CHURCH ALSO PAID HIS HOTEL BILL, fed him and also gave him money as he was leaving to his paternal home town.
my pastor did not call any tv station neither did he call any radio station or any newspaper house.
, only God knows what others are doing world over
so my dear friend, don't judge with what you see happen in your house for it might be different outside.
Re: Nigerian So Called Super Pastors No Even Fit Show Face In Jos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
Joagbaje:

How do you know they are not doing anything. Must they announce on tv? Most denominations sends relieve to their members there each time situations like this comes, You what have you done?
HOW COME THE HAITI RELIEF WAS WIDELY PUBLICISED ON TV BY OYAKHILOME AND TB JOSHUA?

(1) (Reply)

All That Trills My Soul / Sunday is not for going to church / The Real Cause Of Hypertension!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.