Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

IF ONLY U CUD BE MORE DISCIPLINED & COMMITTED TO UR BET THEN SUCCESS IS SURE 4U - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / IF ONLY U CUD BE MORE DISCIPLINED & COMMITTED TO UR BET THEN SUCCESS IS SURE 4U (788 Views)

Subscribe Only 4 500 N Win Ur Bet(100%) / When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) / Real Vs Liverpool 9hrs To Go Place Ur Bet N Double Or Triple Ur Wager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF ONLY U CUD BE MORE DISCIPLINED & COMMITTED TO UR BET THEN SUCCESS IS SURE 4U by wizzyboypro15: 2:51am On Oct 16, 2017
Success in football betting is 100% possible the problem with us for constantly losing is our GREED.

Football betting is a big business. Highly legitimate and an investment vehicle just as forex, currency trading, stocks, etc. When you take the gamble out of any of these, you will become successful at it. A good football betting strategy and system – Football Investment Scheme is what every sports bettor needs! 

Football betting can make you rich and also make you broke; it all depends on how you handle it. Even other forms of businesses have their ups and downs – and the only difference between the winners and losers is winners have the right strategy. Do you know betting is not gambling if you have banker tips you can trust! 

This investment scheme is recommended for serious bettors that believe in the smart way of making profits steadily! 

How does this work?

In this scheme, we provide odds within the range of 1.60 – 2.05 odds. While some punters are pondering on the availability of low odds, other smart bettors are cashing out steadily! 

For example, I stake N1000 on a 1.60 odds today, if the tip goes right, I get N1600. I just made an extra N600 profit on returned income! That’s massive! Imagine this scheme repeatedly for 4times win out of 5times. I would have made an extra N2400 profit in a short while

We are not saying things will go right everyday as remember there are upsets in the world of football. 

We are saying our experts are that good that they can provide you winning investment tips for 4days out of 5days! 

Odds are carefully and vigorously selected(mostly accumulators of 2 to 3 matches selected from trusted top leagues with a very safe prediction market). Odds provided in this scheme have a very low tendency of going bust! Why wait? Capitalize on today’s investment tip and make the most of it!

WhatsApp us on +2348029616515

1 Like

Re: IF ONLY U CUD BE MORE DISCIPLINED & COMMITTED TO UR BET THEN SUCCESS IS SURE 4U by fatimababy95(f): 3:05am On Oct 16, 2017
A man approached JP Morgan, held up an envelope, and said, Sir, in my hand I hold a guaranteed formula for success, which I will gladly sell you for $25,000. Sir, JP Morgan replied, I do not know what is in the envelope, however if you show me, and I like it, I give you my word as a gentleman that I will pay you what you ask. The man agreed to the terms, and handed over the envelope. JP Morgan opened it, and extracted a single sheet of paper. He gave it one look, a mere glance, then handed the piece of paper back to the gent. And paid him the agreed-upon $25,000. The Paper: 1. Every morning, write a list of the things that need to be done that day. 2. Do them.
Re: IF ONLY U CUD BE MORE DISCIPLINED & COMMITTED TO UR BET THEN SUCCESS IS SURE 4U by fatimababy95(f): 3:09am On Oct 16, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shuo
Re: IF ONLY U CUD BE MORE DISCIPLINED & COMMITTED TO UR BET THEN SUCCESS IS SURE 4U by wizzyboypro15: 3:16am On Oct 16, 2017
fatimababy95:
A man approached JP Morgan, held up an envelope, and said, Sir, in my hand I hold a guaranteed formula for success, which I will gladly sell you for $25,000. Sir, JP Morgan replied, I do not know what is in the envelope, however if you show me, and I like it, I give you my word as a gentleman that I will pay you what you ask. The man agreed to the terms, and handed over the envelope. JP Morgan opened it, and extracted a single sheet of paper. He gave it one look, a mere glance, then handed the piece of paper back to the gent. And paid him the agreed-upon $25,000. The Paper: 1. Every morning, write a list of the things that need to be done that day. 2. Do them.

Responds uncalled for
Some folks sha
Re: IF ONLY U CUD BE MORE DISCIPLINED & COMMITTED TO UR BET THEN SUCCESS IS SURE 4U by Martinez19(m): 4:21am On Oct 16, 2017
fatimababy95:
it doesn't work like that. Motivational speakers ehn grin

(1) (Reply)

How Did Ronaldo Win The FIFA Best Player / Victor Moses - Bbc Best African Footballer Of The Year / Watch The Shots That Only David De Gea Can Save

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.