Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road (14396 Views)

Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary / Enugu LG Polls: Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Others Campaign For PDP / Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by sarrki(m): 3:10am On Oct 16, 2017
Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu hail Fed Govt on 41km Enugu-Ebonyi road

FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedInWhatsApp
Enugu State Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and Senate Deputy President Ike Ekweremadu have hailed the Federal Government for starting the rehabilitation of the 41-kilometre Ozalla-Akpugo-Amagunze-Ihuokpara-Nkomoro Ebonyi road.

The project, which was awarded in 2010, was stopped because of poor funding, but was re-awarded by the Muhammadu Buhari administration, following the intervention of Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, and other federal lawmakers from the state.

At the kick-off of the project, Ugwuanyi expressed appreciation about the synergy among the federal lawmakers from the state.

The governor noted that this contributed to the start of work on the road.

He said: “What we are witnessing here is the gift of synergy among National Assembly members from Enugu State, led by Senator Ekweremadu.

“On behalf of Ndi Enugu, we appreciate the Federal Government for acceding to the request by the state for the road rehabilitation, which will bring about socio-economic transformation to the people.”

Also, Ekweremadu praised the Buhari administration for making funds available for the project.

The senator noted that the project faced an initial challenge because it started as a constituency project under Peace Nnaji.

According to him, such projects usually suffer a setback for continuity, especially when the lawmaker who initiated it did not return to the National Assembly.

Ekweremadu said the road had been awarded as a full project under the Federal Ministry of Power, Works, and Housing

http://thenationonlineng.net/ugwuanyi-ekweremadu-hail-fed-govt-41km-enugu-ebonyi-road/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by sarrki(m): 3:12am On Oct 16, 2017
Also, Ekweremadu praised the Buhari administration for making funds available for the project.

The senator noted that the project faced an initial challenge because it started as a constituency project under Peace Nnaji.

According to him, such projects usually suffer a setback for continuity, especially when the lawmaker who initiated it did not return to the National Assembly.

Ekweremadu said the road had been awarded as a full project under the Federal Ministry of Power, Works, and Housing

@ the emboldened,

Sums it up

They only hate him because he hates what they see as a way of life ( corruption)

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by sarrki(m): 3:35am On Oct 16, 2017
My bro dunkem21

Please invite salamrushdie,zombieHunter, conductor and other en.....ies of the state to come and see

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by dunkem21(m): 3:46am On Oct 16, 2017
sarrki:
My bro dunkem21

Please invite salamrushdie,zombieHunter, conductor and other en.....ies of the state to come and see

You hit a jackpot, bro.

Okechukwu Buhari has started a project in the SE.. I will personally blow this trumpet! shocked

Salamrushdie, Wake up!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by NwaAmaikpe: 3:58am On Oct 16, 2017
shocked

"There is no present or future - only the past, happening over and over again."

Eugene O'Neill

2019 should come quick,
Buhari needs to be sent back to herd his cows in Daura.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by Keeppushing: 4:02am On Oct 16, 2017
I don't know but I feel like all those south eastern Politicians are so d*ft especially that 'cry cry baby' of Enugu State. I guess this is the first petty federal government project in Enugu and Ebonyi and they are giving accolades already when work never even start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by DanseMacabre(m): 4:14am On Oct 16, 2017
This is why Nigeria will never move forward as a country.

Roads that are among our most basic amenities are being celebrated as though they were priviledges the common won unmeritedly.

Southeastern governors, bootlickers and hallelujah boys, the whole lot of them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by DanseMacabre(m): 4:17am On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eugene O'Neill

2019 should come quick,

My kindred spirit, it seems you used your vacation to widen your scope on philosophy and literature.

Voltaire, Mark Twain, Eugene O'Neill? Someone's been doing some reading. tongue

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by Tolexander: 4:24am On Oct 16, 2017
dunkem21:

You hit a jackpot, bro.

Okechukwu Buhari has started a project in the SE.. I will personally blow this trumpet! shocked

Salamrushdie, Wake up!
The construction of the Abia - Rivers state has started also.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by sarrki(m): 5:49am On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eugene O'Neill

2019 should come quick,

This is how we stand interms of voting pattern

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by dunkem21(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2017
DanseMacabre:
This is why Nigeria will never move forward as a country.

Roads that are among our most basic amenities are being celebrated as though they were priviledges the common won unmeritedly.

Southeastern governors, bootlickers and hallelujah boys, the whole lot of them.

We understand but if they want us to sing praises for these basics, we'll do.

The social amenities in SE is deteriorating alarmingly in geometric progressions.

I don't mind campaigning for Buhari if work starts on the second Niger bridge.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by dunkem21(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2017
sarrki:

You don start o.. shocked

If we choose to sit at home now, you'll still complain undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by zombieHUNTER: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2017
Propaganda upon propaganda
It will go the same way as the ogoni clean up
Unless the south east is now in the north

Buhari is the president of Northern Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by zombieHUNTER: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2017
sarrki:

The northerners should be more than that
Count more almajiri kids
Plus cows and camels

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by SalamRushdie: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2017
It's a pity that South East governors keep falling for the Deciet of the divisive and destructive President , they are not even ashamed the had to go to Abuja to beg for the construction of a mere 41 Kms of road from a man who has never hidden his disdain for the people the claim to govern, I will like the useless governors how many Northern Governor went to beg Buhari before he refused to take any action against herdsmen , how many Northern Governors went to beg Buhari before he directed the world bank to push all it's funds to the North, how many Northern Governors went to beg Buhari before he directed the NERC to transmit most of electricity being generated to the North while living the South with less than 6 hours of electricity a day , how many Northern Governors went to visit Buhari before 90 percent of NNPC critical appointment was given to the North.?..Instead of the useless governors of the South East to go and ask Buhari how come they don't have a single son on the Federal Security council they are humiliating the mere promise of a 41 km road which any of them could have conveniently handled if they have sense ... Abeg these Governors need to receive sense In Jesus Mighty Name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by Clerverly: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:
It's a pity that South East governors keep falling for the Deciet of the divisive and destructive President , they are not even ashamed the had to go to Abuja to beg for the construction of a mere 41 Kms of road from a man who has never hidden his disdain for the people the claim to govern, I will like the useless governors how many Northern Governor went to beg Buhari before he refused to take any action against herdsmen , how many Northern Governors went to beg Buhari before he directed the world bank to push all it's funds to the North, how many Northern Governors went to beg Buhari before he directed the NERC to transmit most of electricity being generated to the North while living the South with less than 6 hours of electricity a day , how many Northern Governors went to visit Buhari before 90 percent of NNPC critical appointment was given to the North.?..Instead of the useless governors of the South East to go and ask Buhari how come they don't have a single son on the Federal Security council they are humiliating the mere promise of a 41 km road which any of them could have conveniently handled if they have sense ... Abeg these Governors need to receive sense In Jesus Mighty Name
[/s]

The same incoherent gibberish! Hate has unsettled your thinking ability!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by SalamRushdie: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

The same incoherent gibberish! Hate has unsettled your thinking ability!

Truth always triggers your allergy . Please if your father was the governor who comes home from Abuja celebrating a promise to award a mere 41 Kms of road will you be happy ? Let's try and stand for truth abeg

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by QuotaSystem: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by Bolustical: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2017
Same people will tell you that there is no SINGLE federal presence in the South East.

Then you ask them about the Federal Roads, universities, FMCs, stadia etc then they start heaping insults on you.

Even when they were calling the shots in GEJ's administration, they were still shouting marginalisation.

They are just people one cannot satisfy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by Clerverly: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Truth always triggers your allergy . Please if your father was the governor who comes home from Abuja celebrating a promise to award a mere 41 Kms of road will you be happy ? Let's try and stand for truth abeg
[/s

Can You Show Me A Kilometer of road done or flagged off in the South East, by the President Jonathan called Jonathan?

Though, i have given up on you, the day, you vowed to commit suicide, if Buhari wins reelection in 2019. I pray hatred for a man who doesnt even know, you exist, wont consume you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by SalamRushdie: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2017
Clerverly:
[s][/s

Can You Show Me A Kilometer of road done or flagged off in the South East, by the President Jonathan called Jonathan?

Though, i have given up on you, the day, you vowed to commit suicide, if Buhari wins reelection in 2019. I pray hatred for a man who doesnt even know, you exist, wont consume you.

Don't misquote me please , I only said that because I am 100 percent sure this is Buhari last tenure ..This is his last tenure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by Customer80: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2017
Tolexander:
The construction of the Abia - Rivers state has started also.
What do you mean by abia - rivers?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by Clerverly: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Don't misquote me please , I only said that because I am 100 percent sure this is Buhari last tenure ..This is his last tenure

With your 1 vote? grin grin Dont give yourself HBP. Buhari Stays till 2023!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by achi4u(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2017
Clerverly:

With your 1 vote? grin grin Dont give yourself HBP. Buhari Stays till 2023!
mtcheeeeew

Which Buhari?
That working dead.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by nairavsdollars(f): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2017
hypocrites. hailing FG now. After they will turn around and say FG didnt do anything in the East

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by Pyounis: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Sai Baba till 2019
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by naijaisGOOD: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2017
ok
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by free2ryhme: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2017
sarrki:

Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu hail Fed Govt on 41km Enugu-Ebonyi road

FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedInWhatsApp
Enugu State Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and Senate Deputy President Ike Ekweremadu have hailed the Federal Government for starting the rehabilitation of the 41-kilometre Ozalla-Akpugo-Amagunze-Ihuokpara-Nkomoro Ebonyi road.

The project, which was awarded in 2010, was stopped because of poor funding, but was re-awarded by the Muhammadu Buhari administration, following the intervention of Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, and other federal lawmakers from the state.

At the kick-off of the project, Ugwuanyi expressed appreciation about the synergy among the federal lawmakers from the state.

The governor noted that this contributed to the start of work on the road.

He said: “What we are witnessing here is the gift of synergy among National Assembly members from Enugu State, led by Senator Ekweremadu.

“On behalf of Ndi Enugu, we appreciate the Federal Government for acceding to the request by the state for the road rehabilitation, which will bring about socio-economic transformation to the people.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/ugwuanyi-ekweremadu-hail-fed-govt-41km-enugu-ebonyi-road/

Thank God no more moaning of MARGINALIZATION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Over 200 people killed in somalia in an explosion nobody talk anything but if anything happen for us na so lala go carry am for head.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2017
That's good.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Happy new year

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Asks Court To Remove Defecting Governors / Port Harcourt Refinery Begins Production Again – NNPC / Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.