Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,976 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Aluminum Profile Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aluminum Profile Business (872 Views)

G / ***we Buy Old Car, Scrap And Aluminum*** / Difference Between Step Tile Aluminum Roof Tiles And Stone Coated Steel Rooftile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aluminum Profile Business by aluminum: 2:16am On Mar 12, 2010
Is there any people doing aluminum profile business? Maybe I can introduce some knowledge of the aluminum profile, and maybe people will interested.

The usage of Aluminum profile can be aluminum windows and door, furniture, etc. It is building material. , I will update the introduction once I have time.

To be continue.
Re: Aluminum Profile Business by aluminum: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2010
Aluminum profile are make of aluminum alloy 6063-T5, with surface treatment anodizing silver, bronze, black, and powder coating any color. Normally, they are produced with 5.8-6M long, and cut into length, to install windows and door.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Importing A Container Of Computer Parts From China? / School Chalk Producers! / Topic removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.