Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

SO SAD! Tagbo’s Father Is Late, His Mother Currently Battling Stroke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SO SAD! Tagbo’s Father Is Late, His Mother Currently Battling Stroke (535 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD! Tagbo’s Father Is Late, His Mother Currently Battling Stroke by Exploity: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2017
Tagbo’s father died about five or six years ago. He is the first son but second child of his mother. He has a younger brother, Chigbo but his elder sister who is the first born of the family is based in the UK. His mother has stroke and I am sure she is not happy about what is happening being a mother. I cannot really say much about the state of his mother and the only person that can say much about her is Chigbo because she is currently not in Lagos, he said.

Source:

http://9flux.com/so-sad-about-tagbos-death/
Re: SO SAD! Tagbo’s Father Is Late, His Mother Currently Battling Stroke by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2017
#peace
Re: SO SAD! Tagbo’s Father Is Late, His Mother Currently Battling Stroke by bizza45: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Exploity:
Tagbo’s father died about five or six years ago. He is the first son but second child of his mother. He has a younger brother, Chigbo but his elder sister who is the first born of the family is based in the UK. His mother has stroke and I am sure she is not happy about what is happening being a mother. I cannot really say much about the state of his mother and the only person that can say much about her is Chigbo because she is currently not in Lagos, he said.

Source:

http://9flux.com/so-sad-about-tagbos-death/

bloggers and their stupid talk... so what do u want to do .. na we send am go club how does his father death and his mother sickness affect us ¿?

(1) (Reply)

Another One Is Here. It's Simi Joromi Lyrics / Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Punching Heavy Bag / If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.