Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,665 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) (39532 Views)

This New Sea Slug Can Cut Off Its Own Head & Still Live For Months (Pics, Video) / SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) / China’s Bus-size Space Station Is About 80 Hours Away From Crashing To Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by horlams: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Western Propaganda
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2017
Are these the people some idio ts are saying they will soon become the world power? scientists that only know on how to copy and paste but can't use their brains.
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2017
Festacbreed:
super backwards
walahi
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Tomorrow they will say it has diverted to free orbit.No be today e don taaaay we dey hear things are coming to crash on earth and the time go pass nothing go happen which is good tho.

Meanwhile robots now take orders and serve at some restuarant in China. Nigeria is still super backwards hoping on one mallam who is only good at transportation of cows from duara to sokoto. Chai i weep for this country. It really needs to be restructured.
in terms of robots taking orders, it will reduce job opportunity
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by bmimam(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2017
China should then employ Elon Musk's SpaceX to collect it debris by debris and bring it back for proper disposal. SpaceX only has the capability to disassemble it in space and collect the parts.

Trump will be hoping it drops on the head of north korea's Kim anyway.
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2017
kagari:

Bro if its just falling and killing a few people the world can manage, but harmful effect from radioactivity was actually what I insinuated.

I might be wrong though
I really can't believe you. Is this how cheap human life has become? Have you considered that because no one knows where it will land, the casualties might be you and your family? No loss of human life should ever be "managed". It should rather be avoided or prevented.
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2017
ruggedtimi:
in terms of robots taking orders, it will reduce job opportunity
Yes you are right...so this kinda innovation urges people to start on time now to put mindset on creativity... enterprenuers and self employed. But out there,there are different kind of jobs even with this.
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by Jalal(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2017
Chai see beta scrap! Baban bola boys on standby!!
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by Carter4luv(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2017
It better crash now not wen people will be celebrating well next year e go come crash. Mak people homeless, childless n parentless.lol
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by Princewell2012(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2017
officialteemi:
make dem sha no channel push am come AFRICA oooo

You re very correct. This one wey den don dey talk say dem no no where igo land. They might bribe America and control it to land Africa. You don't trust white people.
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by phiszo(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2017
It will most likely crash into the sea/ocean.
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by kagari: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2017
BanevsJoker:

I really can't believe you. Is this how cheap human life has become? Have you considered that because no one knows where it will land, the casualties might be you and your family? No loss of human life should ever be "managed". It should rather be avoided or prevented.

Dude it falling and killing a few is way better than it possessing radioactive harmful effect

Bro its choosing the lesser devil, no one is saying human life is cheap, but this is inevitable, it could be myself or any of my family members
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by petersfleming: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2017
Now something is really going to fall on you
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by ProEnergy: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2017
yet another American propaganda. china is the next world power . the US should learn how to deal with it
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2017
Koko88:
When is NigerSat 1 coming down?

This news makes me think there was never any NigComSat. The one the Chinese made for us flew out of our Galaxygringrin but the one they made for themselves is falling back down on Earth

Or spare parts dealers don go scatter am, sell all the parts off ? undecided

I'm suspecting this our government people angry
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by Ofemmanu1: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2017
ZACHIE:
Prayer Point

And now , you will hold your head, and open your mouth and shout , Baba, Tiangong-1 shall not fall on head. It shall not fall on my generation. Or my children or Daddy GO.
Ogun Tiangong-1 gbi na sonu
Gbaduraaaa

This is why I like NL...
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by Ofemmanu1: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2017
UfuomaUN:
100kg satellite debris fall on APC and their cronies

Make e just fall on that cow baba, Nigerians will be very happy.

1 Like

Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by Futureberry: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2017
bmimam:
China should then employ Elon Musk's SpaceX to collect it debris by debris and bring it back for proper disposal. SpaceX only has the capability to disassemble it in space and collect the parts.

Trump will be hoping it drops on the head of north korea's Kim anyway.
lol,spacex have better things in mind,like creating a colony in mars...and elon musk have Tesla,neurolink,solar city,the boring company,hylerloop to manage
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2017
It Should Go Straight To China
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by 989900: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2017
Tiangong fall on you.

#madeinchina
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by billyG(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
lelvin:
It will land in Daura, on that baba's house. grin
is it not better that golden debris land on ya father's head?
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by officialteemi(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Princewell2012:

You re very correct. This one wey den don dey talk say dem no no where igo land. They might bribe America and control it to land Africa. You don't trust white people.
three gbosa for u
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by thetrailseeker: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Tomorrow they will say it has diverted to free orbit.No be today e don taaaay we dey hear things are coming to crash on earth and the time go pass nothing go happen which is good tho.

Meanwhile robots now take orders and serve at some restuarant in China. Nigeria is still super backwards hoping on one mallam who is only good at transportation of cows from duara to sokoto. Chai i weep for this country. It really needs to be restructured.

This is bad for jobss
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
CynthiaChi:
I hope as it launched from China, it will also land in China.... But I do pray no one will get hurt when that happens
This your prayer get k leg

1 Like

Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by CynthiaChi(f): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
rafa9:
This your prayer get k leg
Lol, I prayed no one will get hurt nah
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
CynthiaChi:

Lol, I prayed no one will get hurt nah
That it shod fall in china is bad prayer.
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
thetrailseeker:

This is bad for jobss
True but provisions for other jobs and services for humans are available there
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by CynthiaChi(f): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
rafa9:
That it shod fall in china is bad prayer.
I said it should 'land' in China not fall...
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
CynthiaChi:
I said it should 'land' in China not fall...
ok madam. I hear you
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by anitank(f): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
How's this possible when there's supposedly no gravity in space?
Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by nextstep(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=beamtopola post=61467329]Are these the people some idio ts are saying they will soon become the world power? scientists that only know on how to copy and paste but can't use their brains.[/quote

Do we laugh at a one year old taking baby steps and falling as he learns to walk? By two, that same stumbler will be running.

1 Like

Re: China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=nextstep post=61480192][/quote]
If you truely at that then, we all need not to laugh at Nigeria and see it running the same way you think China will run by " copy and paste"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? / Gorgosaurus: 77-million-year- Old Dinosaur Skeleton Sells For $6m / Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.