Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nigeria Will Stop To Exist By 2015. Did The Prophecy Failed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Stop To Exist By 2015. Did The Prophecy Failed? (465 Views)

Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch / Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians / If Anybody Worked For Me In 2015, Did I Buy Them Gun? - Wike Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Stop To Exist By 2015. Did The Prophecy Failed? by yanshDoctor: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2017
Nigeria will stop to exist by 2015. did the prophecy failed? one would have thought that such prophecy failed but for me i don't believed it failed. the disintegration, divide and disunity started it course fulling in a rampage @2015.

the northerners started the provocation against the south just before and after the election which inflamed the hatred and disunity. the current state of Nigeria unity is irredeemable. the only way it can go further than this is restructuring or disintegration.
Re: Nigeria Will Stop To Exist By 2015. Did The Prophecy Failed? by emeijeh(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2017
Yes it failed, so also is your English

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Stop To Exist By 2015. Did The Prophecy Failed? by Fulmigati: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2017
yanshDoctor:
Nigeria will stop to exist by 2015. did the prophecy failed? one would have thought that such prophecy failed but for me i don't believed it failed. the disintegration, divide and disunity started it course fulling in a rampage @2015.

the northerners started the provocation against the south just before and after the election which inflamed the hatred and disunity. the current state of Nigeria unity is unredeemable. the only way it can go further than this is restructuring or disintegration.

IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu exploded in 2015. Restructuring will not save this country. The end game is separation.
Re: Nigeria Will Stop To Exist By 2015. Did The Prophecy Failed? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2017
It failed wholefully
Re: Nigeria Will Stop To Exist By 2015. Did The Prophecy Failed? by Flagilator: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2017
RIP to your English grammar. I agree with you, it failed woefully and irredeemably

(1) (Reply)

PMB: University Of Petroleum Resources To Be Open In Delta State / Group Fault Senators Over 1,260 Bags Of Rice Donation To Kogi Civil Servants / Why Nairaland The Mouth Of Critics Hate Been Criticized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.