Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,819 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) (44764 Views)

Massive Python Caught At Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, Katsina (Photos) / Snake In FUTA Akindeko Male Hostel! / Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
No anti venom in the whole state I guess but what do you expect from a state that produced an incompetent leader like El Buhari.. RIP young lady

1 Like

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by Pascal181: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nawao, rest in peace. people should try nd up their game to ensure d entire snake kingdom is wiped out.
Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by Maski87: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Please what kind of university is this
Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
dredgedaniel:
PLEASE NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO KILL A SNAKE.

ITS THE NATURE OF A SNAKE TO BITE. THAT'S HOW THE SNAKE WAS CREATED.

THIS IS STRICTLY THE FAULT OF THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT. IF THEY HAD CLEARED UP THE BUSHES AND CONSTRUCT GOOD ROADS THIS TRAGEDY WOULD HAVE BEEN AVERTED.

LETS RESPECT ALL ANIMALS. THEY ALL HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS

REST IN PEACE..MAY GOD GRANT YOU ETERNAL REST IN PARADISE AND ALSO GRANT YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THE LOST.

Turn snake come my house abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by shadrach77: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
dredgedaniel:

lipsrsealed
THIS IS STRICTLY THE FAULT OF THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT. IF THEY HAD CLEARED UP THE BUSHES AND CONSTRUCT GOOD ROADS THIS TRAGEDY WOULD HAVE BEEN AVERTED.

REST IN PEACE..MAY GOD GRANT YOU ETERNAL REST IN PARADISE AND ALSO GRANT YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THE LOST.

Your brain is dehydrated sir. If that lady happened to be your sister will you be saying this ? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by tonio2wo: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
"bitten to death" hia!
So d snake bite kept biting till she died? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
dredgedaniel:

God punish you for mocking this innocent lady even in her death.

Just listen to yourself?

I place a curse on you just like God cursed the snake in the Bible. You shall give Birth to a snake. You're a product of the marine world.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
tayoccu:

you do know that there is no universal anti-venom?
you have to know the exact snake that bit the victim before you can administer the anti-venom. the wrong anti-venom will kill the victim.
Coupled with the fact that Nigerians are not much aware of their environment and nature..every black snake is a black mamba..maybe if she knew the specie of snake that bit her the hospital might have been able to save her by administering the right antivenin..assuming the hospital had any antivenin to start with..an avoidable death in a better society..RIP sad
Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
dredgedaniel:

I agree with u Mr. It's d fault of d management. If Nigeria government put 70% effort in education. Our system of education and hospitals will be standard.

If u say animals av equal right why not tame lion and hyena in ur house allow dem sleep on ur bed. Lol. So they will av equal right as u do. Lol

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by grodt999: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
How come snake never bite Buhari, tinubu, Dino, Abacha, ibb, Obasanjo, Abdulsalam, emir of Kano, Sultan of sokoto and all the other filth that country has to offer?
Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by demobaba1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
kullozone:
What type of snake bit her that the hospital couldn't save her life
They should kuku demolish all the hospital buildings in Naija and use them for farming, if the government can't provide adequate facilities.

mbok, bros u dey fex .
Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by ebereokey(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
You see the reason why we should support snake eater's

1 Like

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
whizpa:
And Some people will say don't kill snakes?
RIP.

If only Lala's peppersoup crew had seen that snake. This might have been a different story.

Thry are taking revenge on Nigerians for their incessant killings of innocent snakes.

never underestimate a snakes revenge.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
dredgedaniel:

Well said . Nigerian have no respect for animals. when nature is forced to a corner, it will retaliate.
Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
shadrach77:

Your brain is dehydrated sir. If that lady happened to be your sister will you be saying this ? lipsrsealed

dont get emotional. be logical. he said the right thing. if you keep destroying the animals habitat and persecute them, they have no other choice but to stray into human areas.
Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Carter4luv:

I agree with u Mr. It's d fault of d management. If Nigeria government put 70% effort in education. Our system of education and hospitals will be standard.

If u say animals av equal right why not tame lion and hyena in ur house allow dem sleep on ur bed. Lol. So they will av equal right as u do. Lol

if thw whole world is your house then where will the animals go? is killing them all the answer?
Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
dredgedaniel:

DUDE IT'S IN MY NATURE TO KILL SNAKES TURN TO ONE AND I'LL KILL YOU
Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by fvckme(f): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
whizpa:
And Some people will say don't kill snakes?
RIP.

If only Lala's peppersoup crew had seen that snake. This might have been a different story.
Lalasticlala I think we have to agree with this person.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

if thw whole world is your house then where will the animals go? is killing them all the answer?

Which I know the world can't be my house. We love animal but not the once who try to kill u.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by Lloydfolarin: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
adeememman:
RIP lady. She could've been saved in a sane country with facilitated hospitals. Such a beautiful lady with a promising future.

Nigerians ll condemn their country at every slightest opportunity forgetting that their so called advanced countries go through their own poo too

Below are numbers of people who died from different attacks from different animals including snakes in your so called advanced country

Here is USA statistics of people who died from snake bites and other animal attack.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by Bennyranks: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
I want to see the corpse
Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by awoo47: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Just listen to yourself?

I place a curse on you just like God cursed the snake in the Bible. You shall give Birth to a snake. You're a product of the marine world.
haba cry cry
Someone cannot joke again angry angry
Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
O mase o
Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by discusant: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
mikky4764:
Bitten by by a snake on her way to the library, may she rip.

University without equipped hospital.

A university hospital is supposed to be ready for such emergency.

University to dispense only university degree.

Rip. You have paid the price for a dysfunctional Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
It's hard to give antivenoms for some certain snakes if you can't identify their specie. Most times, the snake must have crawled away

Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No anti venom in the whole state I guess but what do you expect from a state that produced an incompetent leader like El Buhari.. RIP young lady
If snake bite you and the snake waka commot, and nobody know the type of snake, how you wan give antivenom?

You can only try the general antivenoms but for some snakes, you need to be specific and you need to know the specie of the snake first.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by whizpa(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Thry are taking revenge on Nigerians for their incessant killings of innocent snakes.

never underestimate a snakes revenge.

Hahaha.. True yarn my brother.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
kakacoke01:
Lala you must be charged for this
too bad

1 Like

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Carter4luv:

Which I know the world can't be my house. We love animal but not the once who try to kill u.

Every animal will try to kill you if given the chance.

That doesnt mean we stoop to their level. they are innocent and ignorant

Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Just listen to yourself?

I am liable to what I say but not liable to how you comprehend it you fool. Its obvious you are retarded and have a very low level of reasoning. I think the age limit for commenting here should be 18+ even though some 10 Years old kids reason more than you.
Comprehend the message well like the others above you did. Onuku!!!

No wonder you mother is cheating on your dad or do you think the man you are calling daddy is your real daddy? Go and ask your mum for confirmation.

Wasted sperm
Re: A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) by sibb2011: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
why not straight to the hospital after the bite and get treatment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2012/2013 Unilorin Remedial Application / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate / Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.