Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming (39019 Views)

Dino Melaye And Emeka Ike Pictured Together / Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Emeka Ike Reconcile (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by valuka(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
E Don tey wey we dey hear say youths na leaders of tomorrow... A tomorrow that never comes. This is the opportunity we have to convert that tomorrow to "today".
Only we the youths can do this. Lets take charge, let's make our dreams come true. Let's vote out the old recycled politicians and vote in the young vibrant ones.
Vote DPC.
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by IBBG(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
we all know he won't win, however it is good that he is throwing his hat into ring for the contest. His popularity rate will soar higher in the state. And of course by contesting helps him build his political nest for a more realistic political position and it also helps deepend his experience in the murky nature of Nigerian politics.
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by xangerar: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
But I thought his father said non of his children would venture into politics

That was when they where kids. Now they are adults and in turn other peoples' fathers.
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by God2man(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
ImaIma1:
The same youths that have been saying young people should take the reins are the ones discouraging and badmouthing the young people coming out to contest.
Let Yul try and fail. At least he ventured it. Not like the ones sitting behind their keyboards and saying rubbish.

That's the spirit.
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
fvckme:
Are you sure the Deputy is interested?
He is looking like IamAirforce1
I see you're so obsessed with me that a day can't go by without you mentioning my name grin grin grin

Continue o
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by fvckme(f): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

I see you're so obsessed with me that a day can't go by without you mentioning my name grin grin grin

Continue o
Cross check your monicker well dear.
U will see it’s two different name entirely.
So you the obsessed with me.
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
fvckme:

Cross check your monicker well dear.
U will see it’s two different name entirely.
So you the obsessed with me.
Different moniker but same photos . Lol

Seems my name dey give you orgasm. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
alphamodel1:
Does he know anything about governance?
buhari and his likes that know everything about governance, how well has Nigeria fared under them? This ur question is the reason why we are still where we have been for years
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by marooh: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
But I thought his father said non of his children would venture into politics

His father done talk his own!
Wetin ur own talk? grin
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by def111(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
300wayne:
I don't knw y i feel dis whole tin look childish lyk baby politicians

Haters everywhere... So because he is a young man, make it look childish..
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by promzy555(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is because you don't see yourself as the leader of tomorrow. That's if you are a youth. I am not from that state but I pray the youth stand with one voice to say now we are ready to represent.
300wayne:
I don't knw y i feel dis whole tin look childish lyk baby politicians
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by kruusy: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
he wan collect his own share for national moimoi
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by HERSLEY(f): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
If I read this novel, let me have an erection until Nnamdi Cownu is found. undecided
I ll help u calm it down cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
HERSLEY:
I ll help u calm it down cheesy

With your abs or cleave? I`d rather the latter.
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by HERSLEY(f): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nawteemaxie:

With your abs or cleave? I`d rather the latter.
deal
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by Eshence: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Robbin7:
Goodluck.
We should encourage these young folks by voting them and voting out these old cargoes, see the old way wasn't isn't working anymore, its time to make some changes
you are very correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Wears Bikini To Promote Her New Music / Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday / Mary Akpobome, Ali Baba's Wife, In New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.