Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,678 members, 7,854,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Do You Want To Start Running An Online Tv??? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Want To Start Running An Online Tv??? (589 Views)

Online Tv And Youtuber Icon Rob Skiba Has Died From Covid-19 / Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / How To Start Your Own Online Tv Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Start Running An Online Tv??? by Comrade360(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2017
Hi Bloggers....

Are you planning to run an online TV with your blog... If yes..
then you can contact me. I'm a freelance reporter with a team of broadcast and interview team... Always at your service... All you just have to do is get your own company camera... microphone... and leave the rest to us. Soon enough... cable TV will go... you can join the the league of Iroko TV.. Naijaloaded TV... Pulse TV.. Hip TV... Nawa4u TV and many more.

Experience/Achievement

I shot the movie King Adebola's Judgement ( First Nigerian
movie where an Ostriche is ridden)
I run online TV for Nawa4u
I run online TV for Toosh Media
I run online TV for Normial Media.
We also conduct exclusive celebrity interviews all in the name of your blog... Our NUJ press card gives us the leverage to bring live and exclusive news to your blog or website...

You can reach me via email
Nicherianolamilekan@gmail.com

prof800
UjSizzle
Briareos

Help a brother by sharing please

(1) (Reply)

Worst Movie Of The Year / Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D: Season 5 Photos Released / Tomb Raider (extended)....2018. Lara Croft Action Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.