Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

5 Top Food For Natural Hair Growth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Top Food For Natural Hair Growth (513 Views)

Use Ambunu For Natural Hair Treatment / Join WhatsApp Group For Natural Hair Lovers! Virgin Hair Rocks! / Six Beautiful Hair Styles For Natural 4C Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Food For Natural Hair Growth by TempleChinedum(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Source:
https://kinkyamiee./2017/10/16/5-top-food-for-natural-hair-growth/

Maintaining and caring for your hair doesn’t only involve protecting it from dust or using external applicants but also depends on what you consume.

Your hair grows about 1/4 to 1/2 inch every month, and the foundation of all this growth is the nutrients we eat.

So on today’s episode, I will be sharing my 5 Top Food For Natural Hair Growth.

Beans

Beans are very good for the hair, it plays an important part in promoting hair growth. Not only do they provide protein but also Iron, Zinc and biotin.

Carrot

They are an excellent source of vitamin A, which promotes a healthy scalp along clear vision. I would advise to include them in your diets or as toppings on your salad.

Vegetables

Vegetable like spinach provides Iron and Calcium, they are also excellent source of vitamin A and C. They don’t only benefit the hair but also the skin.

Nuts

They are generally important mineral for the health of your scalp. Walnuts, cashew, almonds are great source of Zinc, so make sure they are part of your healthy hair menu.

Fruits

Apple, avocado and lemon are very beneficial for hair growth. Avocado can also be use for deep conditioning and lemon mixed with baking soda as shampoo. They are extremely useful for the hair.

When it comes to food for healthy hair, variety is the best way to go, so treat your hair to these fruits, vegetables and protein and see how improve the health and appearance of your hair will be.

So ladies, what food do you eat that produces healthy hair?

Thanks for reading, don’t forget to like and share this post.

Check out my other posts and let’s be friends on instagram @kinkyamiee and twitter @kinkyamiee_

Re: 5 Top Food For Natural Hair Growth by TempleChinedum(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2017
Dominique, Sissy3 , Chizzymaris, Zheemub, TSquare, Proudmom38, Debclem, Biky302, Trish102, Happymummy, Nectarina, Scent9, Keriberry, Aryasand, Mummykyrti

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Throat Oooo / Please I Have This Painful Ache. Help / I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.