Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? (2101 Views)

List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by coolshegs10(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Hello beloved Nairalanders,

Please I need your help regarding this phone. I've decided to buy the infinix note 4 very soon, but I saw this version on SLOT and it has kept me in confusion since. Now, my question is:

1. What version of infinix note 4 is this? because I know it's only the pro version that has 3gb Ram and 32 gb but SLOT does not highlight this one as a pro version. Am I safe?.. you can see it's cheaper than the pro version but has the same specs.

2. How safe is it to buy phones from SLOT, I mean the online purchase. What's their delivery system like? How long does it take and how reliable are they?

NOTE: I bought a power bank that has not been rated by anyone on Jumia last month, only to get a device that does not charge. I had to return it and jumia refunded me. This infinix has not been rated too.. Am I safe?

Thanks everyone smiley

Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by dhsfbi(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2017
There are two versions of the ordinary note 4. 2Gb/16gb and 3gb/32gb. The note 4 pro is the one with x-pen support, smart pouch, 4500 mAh battery, full metal body, have all its slot outside since the back cover is not removable.

Read more about that here: https://mynigeriajournal.com/infinix-note-4-vs-infinix-note-4-pro/.

I found the details there useful, misstechy video review too.
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by Tinnytony24(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2017
With those specifications,its clearly Note 4 pro
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by samueldo4life(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2017
If you are to order that phone I will advice you to order it from jumia, its more safe and reliable and also you will get a legit feedback and retaliation of money if needs call for just like you stated above.

2----- infinix has 3 verson of note 4

. infinix note 4 2gb ram 16gb inbuilt,
. infinix note 4 3gb ram 32gb inbuilt.
. infinix note 4 pro, with 3gb ram 32gb inbuilt, xpen support with case, increase in battery capacity and metal unibody.

Apart from this, all other specs are the same with the normal note 4

Advice------ if you are buying the note 4 go for the 32gb with 3gb ram. Or better still go for the pro if you wanna spend some cash,
The 16 gb inbuilt note 4 is no good cause no difference between that one and note3. Note 3 series is even better than that.

Alternative option------- if you are a hard core user, you can get cheap snapdragon oem phones from xiaomi brand with similar amount, or if you don't care about chips you can still go for other china brands like oukitel which will deliver more at that same price.

But if you care about brand name, you can go for your choice. Its yours to make

1 Like

Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2017
@OP, ur style weak me ó...

To dey unrated products dey sweet u abi grin

NOTE: I bought a power bank that has not been rated by anyone on Jumia last month

This infinix has not been rated too.. Am I safe?

Jus Kwantinue undecided
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by dreamworld: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2017
Infinix Is better than tekno
Tekno I'd sleeping

1 Like

Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by Toshiba49ja(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
dreamworld:
Infinix Is better than tekno

Really ❓ shocked

Say God! grin
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by coolshegs10(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
dhsfbi:
There are two versions of the ordinary note 4. 2Gb/16gb and 3gb/32gb. The note 4 pro is the one with x-pen support, smart pouch, 4500 mAh battery, full metal body, have all its slot outside since the back cover is not removable.

Read more about that here: https://mynigeriajournal.com/infinix-note-4-vs-infinix-note-4-pro/.

I found the details there useful, misstechy video review too.

Thanks very much boss, I'll get back to you if I need more answers.
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by coolshegs10(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tinnytony24:
With those specifications,its clearly Note 4 pro

That was what I thought too o, but I'm convinced with the answers I'm getting here.
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by coolshegs10(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
samueldo4life:
If you are to order that phone I will advice you to order it from jumia, its more safe and reliable and also you will get a legit feedback and retaliation of money if needs call for just like you stated above.

2----- infinix has 3 verson of note 4

. infinix note 4 2gb ram 16gb inbuilt,
. infinix note 4 3gb ram 32gb inbuilt.
. infinix note 4 pro, with 3gb ram 32gb inbuilt, xpen support with case, increase in battery capacity and metal unibody.

Apart from this, all other specs are the same with the normal note 4

Advice------ if you are buying the note 4 go for the 32gb with 3gb ram. Or better still go for the pro if you wanna spend some cash,
The 16 gb inbuilt note 4 is no good cause no difference between that one and note3. Note 3 series is even better than that.

Alternative option------- if you are a hard core user, you can get cheap snapdragon oem phones from xiaomi brand with similar amount, or if you don't care about chips you can still go for other china brands like oukitel which will deliver more at that same price.

But if you care about brand name, you can go for your choice. Its yours to make

Boss, thank you very much for your detailed answer. I now know more about this device. However:
- SLOT has cheaper prices than jumia and I was just hoping to explore them too or else I'll go to their outlet here in Akure. I think jumia is just overhyped even though they seem to have quality services. Why can't I patronize a competitor that offers a lesser price for the same product?

- I've been hearing wonderful stories about xiaomi recently, but their products that fall within my budget (50-60k) has a 5.0 screen size, whereas I want 5.5 or 6.0 due to my work. Plus the fact that their hardwares are difficult to get makes it a difficult choice to make... I'm presently using Lenovo and I can defend them anywhere in the world, they have rugged phones but they have the same spare parts problem and I'd like to change my taste by exploring other products.

So what do you think sir?
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by coolshegs10(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Toshiba49ja:
@OP, ur style weak me ó...

To dey unrated products dey sweet u abi grin

Jus Kwantinue undecided

No mind me boss, I believe in quality research before buying any product and other people's testimony about a product helps me wella... D money no easy to get na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by dhsfbi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
coolshegs10:

Boss, thank you very much for your detailed answer. I now know more about this device. However:
- SLOT has cheaper prices than jumia and I was just hoping to explore them too or else I'll go to their outlet here in Akure. I think jumia is just overhyped even though they seem to have quality services. Why can't I patronize a competitor that offers a lesser price for the same product?

- I've been hearing wonderful stories about xiaomi recently, but their products that fall within my budget (50-60k) has a 5.0 screen size, whereas I want 5.5 or 6.0 due to my work. Plus the fact that their hardwares are difficult to get makes it a difficult choice to make... I'm presently using Lenovo and I can defend them anywhere in the world, they have rugged phones but they have the same spare parts problem and I'd like to change my taste by exploring other products.

So what do you think sir?

Actually Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is within that range. Highest is 58k and I still prefer it to note 4 pro in some department.
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by zaiinneeii(f): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
coolshegs10:
Hello beloved Nairalanders,

Please I need your help regarding this phone. I've decided to buy the infinix note 4 very soon, but I saw this version on SLOT and it has kept me in confusion since. Now, my question is:

1. What version of infinix note 4 is this? because I know it's only the pro version that has 3gb Ram and 32 gb but SLOT does not highlight this one as a pro version. Am I safe?.. you can see it's cheaper than the pro version but has the same specs.

2. How safe is it to buy phones from SLOT, I mean the online purchase. What's their delivery system like? How long does it take and how reliable are they?

NOTE: I bought a power bank that has not been rated by anyone on Jumia last month, only to get a device that does not charge. I had to return it and jumia refunded me. This infinix has not been rated too.. Am I safe?

Thanks everyone smiley

There are 3 varients of the Note 4, we have the one of (2GB, 16GB) which is X572, there's the (3GB, 32GB) which is the X572B which is the one you saw at Slot, then there's the Note 4 Pro with X-pen and pouch (3GB, 32GB) X571. So go ahead and get the one you want
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by chloride6: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pls.... Enter a physical store, test and over test before you pay. Nigerians have no joy.
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by coolshegs10(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
zaiinneeii:

There are 3 varients of the Note 4, we have the one of (2GB, 16GB) which is X572, there's the (3GB, 32GB) which is the X572B which is the one you saw at Slot, then there's the Note 4 Pro with X-pen and pouch (3GB, 32GB) X571. So go ahead and get the one you want

Thanks very much boss. Have you ever bought anything from SLOT online? How was ur experience?
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by coolshegs10(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
chloride6:
Pls.... Enter a physical store, test and over test before you pay. Nigerians have no joy.

The reason why I don't really like those common physical stores is the possibility of buying fake products there, that's why u prefer SLOT. Do they allow such testing at SLOT? cry
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by chloride6: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
coolshegs10:

The reason why I don't really like those common physical stores is the possibility of buying fake products there, that's why u prefer SLOT. Do they allow such testing at SLOT? cry

I presume you should be able to test what you want to pay for. Before you pay.

You can also try 3CHUB
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by nenergy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
coolshegs10:

NOTE: I bought a power bank that has not been rated by anyone on Jumia last month, only to get a device that does not charge. I had to return it and jumia refunded me. This infinix has not been rated too.
That the power bank you bought didn't charge doesn't mean its fake or the ratings were fake. Its just a bad unit. Even high-end phones like iPhone and Samsung arrive defective. As for the infinix do a search on their official website or send infinix mobile a mail at support@infinixmobility.com
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by coolshegs10(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
dhsfbi:

Actually Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is within that range. Highest is 58k and I still prefer it to note 4 pro in some department.

Did you just say 58k? Or my eyes is paining me ni? lipsrsealed

Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by coolshegs10(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by coolshegs10(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
chloride6:

I presume you should be able to test what you want to pay for. Before you pay.

You can also try 3CHUB

OK boss, I'll try them out.
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by coolshegs10(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
nenergy:

That the power bank you bought didn't charge doesn't mean its fake or the ratings were fake. Its just a bad unit. Even high-end phones like iPhone and Samsung arrive defective. As for the infinix do a search on their official website or send infinix mobile a mail at support@infinixmobility.com 

I don't even care sir, but I'm just happy they refunded me. Although, I noticed I was a new product (a 20,000 mAH) so it could have been defective like you mentioned. I went for rossmos because of d experience I got from it bfor it was stolen.. .. But wait, shey na me dem suppose give defective product? Their dad cheesy
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by henry007(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
The 32Gb/3GB variant.

Stated it in my video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof6iLZr63s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by dhsfbi(m): 1:02am On Oct 17, 2017
coolshegs10:

Did you just say 58k? Or my eyes is paining me ni? lipsrsealed

That price listing might be a mistake. Try and browse through foreign sites yourself and do the conversion. Jumia will also order it for you from China, why not do it yourself.

The last time I ordered was in August (3GB/32GB, snapdragon) sha and it was 154$ then about 57k naira.

1 Like

Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by zaiinneeii(f): 6:16am On Oct 17, 2017
coolshegs10:

Thanks very much boss. Have you ever bought anything from SLOT online? How was ur experience?

I haven't gotten anything from Slot online before, mostly I buy from retail outlets
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by coolshegs10(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2017
zaiinneeii:

I haven't gotten anything from Slot online before, mostly I buy from retail outlets

Alright, thanks very much.
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by coolshegs10(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2017
dhsfbi:

That price listing might be a mistake. Try and browse through foreign sites yourself and do the conversion. Jumia will also order it for you from China, why not do it yourself.

The last time I ordered was in August (3GB/32GB, snapdragon) sha and it was 154$ then about 57k naira.

Maybe it's true. I will check it out myself anyway. Thanks boss
Re: What Version Of Infinix Note 4 Is This? by stevewheezy(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2017
I have bought online from SLOT before. The device is over a year now and still working well

(1) (Reply)

Leagoo Xrover Is A Flasship Rugged Phone For Military (Check it out). / How To Activate MTN Binge Data | 2gb N500 1gb N350 / Get This Crypto Wallet For 7k!!! And All The Assets Inside (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.