Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration (48992 Views)

Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 34th Birthday Party / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by wiringdpt(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2017
43 you mean
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by onatisi(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2017
this lady should just change this tactics , it is already worn out just like her boobs , even she herself is worn out . she should try joining the seminary and becoming a pastor maybe that will make her stories more interesting
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by Bullhari007(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2017
some parents are stupid... so some parents feel comfortable to leave their kids with this kind of woman they should not come to Nairaland to lay complaints when their kids started masturbating
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by 2shure: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2017
Bich is on drugs
While her followers on prescription
Flaunt all u want
Nobody gives a fuc abt yur fallen glory
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by olisaEze(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is a modern day case of "odd Thomas". The older she looks the younger her age! grin
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by flashmax(f): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
na matter of time?
everything go fade
age waits for no one.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by childrenday15(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
I wonder why you keep addressing this woman as a Nollywood actress. I never see her for any movie before.
Someone shd pls state a movie she partake in.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by Rotji(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
skuki123:
Nollywood actress, cossy ojiakor who celebrated her birthday yesterday put her big boobs on display to mark her  33rd birthday party.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share a video of her celebrating her birthday with kids in her environment.

See video below and photos.....

Watch Video below...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaTXiIjAAxN/?taken-by=nollyzone

http://news.nollyzone.com/cossy-ojiakor-puts-big-boobs-display-celebrate-33rd-birthday/

One question I wan ask be say, for all these years wey dis woman dey flaunt her boobi I never see any sign of niples . Abeggi this woman boobs no get Niples ni?! ���
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
tjay0584:
33yrs ke? She looks like she's in her late 40s..
Na only her face I still dey stare at wink

LOL. I think the first time I saw Cossy was in 2002 in Obesere's Apple Juice music videos, and back then she claimed in interviews to have a B.Sc and a masters. Assuming she really is 33 now, she would have been 18 back then - with 2 degrees.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by barcalover(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
In Lil Kesh's voice Lyrically i big die Big like aunty Cossy's boobs

Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
so wetin you dey teach this chilldren. .are u showing them your breasts or sharing them cakes?
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by marooh: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Thou should not loose the bra!
To avoid flat rope
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by nikky54: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
This lady is not an ordinary lady she is from the depth of the sea so guys beware
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by durolawunmi(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
wh!t. Size of bra Wil she be using
shocked shocked 8 shocked

Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by KingAfo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
SirLakes:

U sure?? grin
aswearrrr
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by Eshence: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
dis lady day reduce her age abi na waiting? she was 40 some years back naaawwww!
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration by SHOCK7(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
fvckme:
I agree she is 33 that is why I am still a Virgin
As a female,such a terrible moniker name u've there!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.