Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Who Was Olaudah Equiano? Google Marks 272nd Birthday Of Abolitionist - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was Olaudah Equiano? Google Marks 272nd Birthday Of Abolitionist (22884 Views)

1st Birthday Of Nathaniel, Faith And Prince Godswill Edward Celebrate Son / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Google Clebrates Olaudah Equiano's 272nd Birthday With Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Who Was Olaudah Equiano? Google Marks 272nd Birthday Of Abolitionist by RealTalkNoBull: 1:42am On Mar 26, 2023
cstr1000:

Shut the hell up. How many etsako slaves are in the new world?
What is the correlation between etsako and igbo also known as eboes in ancient West africa?
And who is the greatest etsako man in the past 100 years ,that the greatest slave from Africa would come from there?
We hear of the Igbo landing in Virgina where thousands of Igbo slaves resisted slave masters to the death. Give me an example of an etsako landing.?
I know you are a Yoruba trying to be mischievous. Go and resolve your historical servitude to bini kingdom before coming to tell us who is Igbo and who is not.

Deontay Wilder.
Re: Who Was Olaudah Equiano? Google Marks 272nd Birthday Of Abolitionist by RealTalkNoBull: 1:48am On Mar 26, 2023

What of Equiano in Bini language
What is Equiano in Igbo? Before you start lying, just know that it was a name taken from his slave master.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer / I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo / 2023: Ortom Led PDP Zoning Committee Throws Presidential Ticket Open

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.