Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia (37515 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter / Bosede Oguntade: Prophet Dotun Ogunlade ‘Arole Jesu’ Kills Housewife In Oyo / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Naijashortcode(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by losgiddy: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Personal Assistant needed I'm Lagos for losgiddy media

losgiddy.com

- Must live within the Yaba/Surulere axis

- Must be done with NYSC

- Must have a flair/interest for the arts and photography

- Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word

- Must be humble and willing to learn and grow

send cvs to losgiddylogistics@gmail.com
www.losgiddy.com
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Jaytecq(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
end time men
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by manci(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
see what pam wine mistress Causing to her brother sorry to the family I hope Ibop will not blame this on military nurses..
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by sukkot: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
well hey it is what it is. hope it was worth it lmao
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by seyizma(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by LexngtonSteele: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
sukkot:
well hey it is what it is. hope it was worth it lmao

I hope he skin-dived and got her pregnant. The Fool could have bleeped a single gal...he chose a married one

I hope i won't be caught too grin
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by talk2percy(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Konji na one son of a bitch!
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Pidginwhisper: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ajicold:
Hmm too bad
Fine girl, I wan marry you! kiss

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by joeeee240(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
NIGERIANS ARE STUPID. JUNGLE JUSTICE IS STUPID. SEE HOW THEY FREE THE WOMAN TO GO SCOT FREE. NONSENSE #GENDER EQUALITY

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by sukkot: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I hope he skin-dived and got her pregnant. The Fool
right ? lol
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by pointstores(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good for him
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Exciton(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Extreme patriarchy turn men into egotistical animals, women into mere property.

This event only makes sense in societies like ours.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by DanielsParker(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
serves him right.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Codes151(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
People are stupid... he slept with a married woman, so?

Must they kill him?? Sinners! People who are sinners throwing stones!!!

Useless country, it’s a woman’s choice or a man to be with who ever he/she wants!! If she’s cheating then the husband can leave to sth! Bleep the mob

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hahaha. He went the way he came!!

Foolish man
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Akeemj189(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ajicold:
Hmm too bad
I tell u
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by stances01: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
wonders shall never end.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Akeemj189(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
It is well
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by marooh: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is mutual sex!
Now it is mutual killing grin
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by marooh: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
ude70:
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

I smell cheated
https://www.nairaland.com/4084197/beware-100-sure-win-soccer
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by gGGODDd(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ajicold:
Hmm too bad
Yeah but the woman should not be left unpunished. that aside, u stand so sexy. u model or something?
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by gGGODDd(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Fine girl, I wan marry you! kiss
where u clear road o. comot ur leg from wire o
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by ariklawani(f): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
benedictnsi:
Op why you come carry this kind picture gum d news na
grin
benedictnsi:
Op why you come carry this kind picture gum d news na
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by ariklawani(f): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
As if the killers are holy
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by bamasite(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Was the assailant from the north?

If the answer is no, then you know what I mean.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Coloradvantage(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:

Your turn coming
sure! I like Solomon well well! proverbs 6 vs 32- 35 .... talk am finish! for people weh d form sharp and romantic helpers
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
i hate jungle justices with passion, and all these killer are not saints ooo, they just murder the guy sad Rip to him tho, wetin man sabi chop , na hin kill am
Lol na who dem catch be thief. grin
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
manci:
see what pam wine mistress Causing to her brother sorry to the family I hope Ibop will not blame this on military nurses..
No we won't but we can blame it on your English

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs / Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / 21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.