Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Druts Web Host - A Reliable Web Hosting Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Druts Web Host - A Reliable Web Hosting Company (452 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? / 5 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Web Host Company / Do You Need A Reliable Web Hosting Service? Then We've Got You Covered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Druts Web Host - A Reliable Web Hosting Company by Healthyhealthng: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2017
When you are looking for a web hosting company, there are certain considerations to keep in mind which are:
1) Loading Speed: The loading speed of a webpage plays very vital position in the Google algorithm ranking. Webpage load is the time taken for a webpage to download and display its whole data in a Browser window; and it is normally measured in seconds. It is always best to choose a company which provides good loading speed.
2) Control Panel: The Control panel is an essential part of any website hosting account. Without some kind of control panel, you'll not be able to do many things. The control panel is that in which you carry out actions to your website, in conjunction with creating email accounts, growing databases, etc. Select the company which provides the first class control panels.
3) Customer Reviews: The only way to select the best web hosting service provider is by reading reviews written by clients. Try to read as much as customer reviews before selecting a particular company for hosting services.
4)Up Time: Uptime is the amount of time a server has stayed up and running. 99.9% uptime is normally considered as a maximum percentage. Uptime is a fantastic degree of how appropriate a website hosting provider is at keeping their systems up and running. If a web hosting company has a high uptime percent, then that means that their servers stay up and running and so any website that hosts with them ought to stay up and running too. It is always good to select a company which gives 99.9% uptime guarantee.
5) Customer support: Technical or support team plays a very important role in web hosting service. It is best to choose the company which offers 24/7/365 support to their clients. Learn more:http://healthyhealthng.com/product-reviews/druts-web-host-a-reliable-wed-hosting-company/
Re: Druts Web Host - A Reliable Web Hosting Company by folashade96(f): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2017
What am i even doing here?

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ad [charges Per Dollar And Supported Card] / I Deliberately Click Ads / Graphics Design And Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.