Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

The Gymnast Or The Ballerina - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Gymnast Or The Ballerina (2165 Views)

Horrific Injury: Gymnast Retires After Breaking Both Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gymnast Or The Ballerina by brandonobi(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2017
I have watched these two different art forms, and wondered the possibility of people bending into insane poses and stretches with leaps and cartwheels etc.
eventually realizing that they are really different, but share a common similarity, "flexibility", that's why I'm asking the question " who is more flexible?", I know the gymnasts have the upper hand in the strength department, and the ballerinas lead in fluid movements, gymnasts are prone to more severe injury while ballerinas suffer from anorexia(some of them at list ).
So which one takes the cake as the champ of the flexibility game?
(this post is gotten from "IJUSTALK" Instagram)

(1) (Reply)

Royal Wedding Of The God's General Apostle Prince Is This Week 30th March 2019 / 2023 Presidential Shocker: / Shout Out From The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.