Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Buhari’s Government Marginalizing Igbos – Orji-uzor Kalu (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Government Marginalizing Igbos – Orji-uzor Kalu (video) (498 Views)

Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) / I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) / Chief Clark Explodes: President Buhari Is Marginalizing Igbos - Read Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Government Marginalizing Igbos – Orji-uzor Kalu (video) by Solomonudofia(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC and former governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu has insisted that the South East region is being marginalized.

President Muhammadu Buhari had in a meeting with Igbo leaders last week, stated that the region is not marginalized in any form.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ5lCVk0SCA

President Muhammadu Buhari had in a meeting with Igbo leaders last week, stated that the region is not marginalized in any form.

But fielding questions from AIT concerning issues arising from the region, the former governor maintained that the “The South-East is marginalised.”

Kalu said even though he was trained in the North, he was not afraid of speaking the truth about the condition of the Igbos.

He added, “I can tell you this: I was trained by the Hausa/Fulani people, but I am not afraid of speaking the truth. The South is truly marginalised and that is the truth.

“Nobody say that the South-East is not marginalised. Since the end of the civil war, the treatment meted on the South- East is different, amenities given to people from the South-East is different.

“If anyone says anything contrary, bring him on and I will tell him why we are marginalised.

“The present government should look at its appointments; it should look at who gets what and balance it. It doesn’t sound good that you have service chiefs with non from the South-East.

“No matter who is the president, vice president or Senate president and you don’t even have one Igbo holding a position, I mean a legitimate position among the service chiefs, it is not right at all.

“Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. As a member of the APC, have you made any move to achieve what you just said? Of course, I’ve been making moves.”

Source:http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/10/buharis-government-marginalizing-igbos.html?m=0

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari’s Government Marginalizing Igbos – Orji-uzor Kalu (video) by KardinalZik(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Everyone knows that.
Re: Buhari’s Government Marginalizing Igbos – Orji-uzor Kalu (video) by SalamRushdie: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Even Buhari is not hiding that fact , infact he takes pride in it
Re: Buhari’s Government Marginalizing Igbos – Orji-uzor Kalu (video) by clarocuzioo(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
It's good this came out from your mouth, I once said it on this forum that this man is a chameleon and can not be trusted with decisions affecting the Igbo nation, he himself has proven that right, you virtually knows all these all along and you are protecting Buhari's interest against the Igbos, I only pity the foolish and gullible ones who follow you sheepishly, as for reasonable and matured minds of Igbo extraction, we now know you better, especially after your abracadabra with your mother in Abia State, keep confusing yourself.
Re: Buhari’s Government Marginalizing Igbos – Orji-uzor Kalu (video) by anonymuz(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
This man is still a zombie so he not to be trusted.
Re: Buhari’s Government Marginalizing Igbos – Orji-uzor Kalu (video) by magoo10(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
I hope zombies will now accept that Igbo's have been marginalized ,now that it is coming from the mouth of their very finest.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Savings And Loans Drags NDDC MD, Nsima Ekere To EFCC Over N188m Fraud / Bianca Lays Curse On Peter Obi For Betraying Ojukwu / Why We Would Not Accept Cattle Ranching In Nigeria - Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.