Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London (23086 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by DanielsParker(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wizkid made her popular
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by kay29000(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good for her.
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Benekruku(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
classicfrank4u:
so when she is getting married, bloggers will title it "Wizkids ex tania omotaya getting married"

Of course, the other girl that got married was still tagged the same way.
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by maleekfrenzy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
How is this one news naaaw...mtcheeew. so because one olosho gain admission we should go and fry beans. when brilliant people gain admission to study better courses, does that become a news. Rubbish
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Vicvalentine: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wish this would be me, I just want university of Arts.
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Safiaa(f): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Well done! Its never too late to get your education.
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by cristianisraeli: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
na woman bi this'

where all those broke nairaland galz..lol
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by cristianisraeli: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
LUGBE:
After oloshing around tongue

wetin concern you...amebo..lol
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by DCONE1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Well done! Its never too late to get your education.
yeah ,its never too late to redirect yourself in life i also think she took the right step towards the right direction, I just hope she won't relax when things get thougher smiley
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Mac2016(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
clean babe. I know Wizkid no go too get d!ck so the place go still sweet die. Na only burna boy ex I no fit near oooo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by Rick9(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Some kind stupoid news when dey come out from nairaland sha. Xo wetin dem say make we do,
make we fry stone �
Re: Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London by boujeeassnigga(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
She didn't have to do all that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career / Bottylicious Daniella Okeke Shows Off Toned Figure In New Photo / Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.