Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims (67511 Views)

Bernice Burgos Steps Out In Lagos Wearing Skimpy Outfit / D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by STILESGANG: 6:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
u deserve a big warm hug...Some guys just get too excited and make the thingy look uninteresting and somewhat childish..Smh
He is paying 1000dollars.Why won't he kiss and tell lol.
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 6:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
u deserve a big warm hug...Some guys just get too excited and make the thingy look uninteresting and somewhat childish..Smh

Awww... Thanks or the hug.
It's the era of slay mama, I sense slay papa coming up. Lol
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by onleek(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2017
Left to me paying the $10k isn't a problem. The question is, will the only first payment makeher endorse me a LIFE CONTRACT AGREEMENTS?
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by drshrewd: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2017
those asss aint bad, cute face and sexy dark chocolate skin and most importantly a very bold badt chick just mah type kiss. somebody hook me up with her. right now in PH
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Uthman7991: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2017
Y'all go like my page and watch out for my new releases and updates... _#Yall_blessed thanks https://www.facebook.com/Uthangowest/videos/238721363325604/
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2017
STILESGANG:
He is paying 1000dollars.Why won't he kiss and tell lol.
i hope he also won't shower after and perhaps preserve the pussy juice on his dicckkk...Yeye dey ooze.
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Revolva(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2017
all these vixen r sure hookers....and oloshos
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Awww... Thanks or the hug.
It's the era of slay mama, I sense slay papa coming up. Lol
mathematically can slay cancel slay?if yes please show equation������
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
mathematically can slay cancel slay?if yes please show equation������
you asked the question. So automatically you must have the answer.
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Ykol(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2017
This go make Lagos olosho increase price toh lipsrsealed angry
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by DONFASZY(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oshomole must like dis?
Imported frm USA?
Cape Verde own no gree born
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:
you asked the question. So automatically you must have the answer.
systematically you have avoided the equation �
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
systematically you have avoided the equation �
technically the question is rhetorical
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:
technically the question is rhetorical
basically you like arguments ���
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by classicpeezy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
All of you saying Nigerian girls got nothing compared to her, have you seen Uche Mba? That girl is daaaaamn
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
basically you like arguments ���
Personally I see this statement as a compliment. THANKS
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Personally I see this statement as a compliment. THANKS
ordinarily you are just a modest darling afterall�����
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ordinarily you are just a modest darling afterall�����
Undoubtedly so are you. Gracais
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Undoubtedly so are you. Gracais
supposedly I'm even better �
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
supposedly I'm even better �
unarguably you are.
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Yewandequeen:
unarguably you are.
u probably are the sweetest of em all..
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 5:44am On Oct 19, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
u probably are the sweetest of em all..
Theoretically I won't dispute this statement. However, are u ever gonna give up?
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Theoretically I won't dispute this statement. However, are u ever gonna give up?
statistically your likes are rare..And for giving up..?historically all samsons'nazareths' have been known to be tough buh microsofted when it comes to women...������
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
3.5 million to bang a silicone booty
i dey maaad
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
statistically your likes are rare..And for giving up..?historically all samsons'nazareths' have been known to be tough buh microsofted when it comes to women...������

Psychologically I can see you are strategically prepared to go to any length with me. And I will categorically not give you the slightest chance to do so.
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Psychologically I can see you are strategically prepared to go to any length with me. And I will categorically not give you the slightest chance to do so.
psychologically and intellectually u are inclined that's a rare bonus..Which obviously gave me the inclination that i might have a rather not subtle landing�but in the gold passed through the hottest of furnace to achieve it's beauty�i might be compelled to write in yoruba next�
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
psychologically and intellectually u are inclined that's a rare bonus..Which obviously gave me the inclination that i might have a rather not subtle landing�but in the gold passed through the hottest of furnace to achieve it's beauty�i might be compelled to write in yoruba next

Buahahhahahah. I am laughing hysterically at the bolded. I won't blame you if you eventually reply in yoruba because you are the sole one who literally allowed the convo get to this length. And ironically speaking I can sense some defeat being ignited in you based on your last resort. I cannot but emotionally connect with you to understand the occurrence.
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Buahahhahahah. I am laughing hysterically at the bolded. I won't blame you if you eventually reply in yoruba because you are the sole one who literally allowed the convo get to this length. And ironically speaking I can sense some defeat being ignited in you based on your last resort. I cannot but emotionally connect with you to understand the occurrence.
yinmu fun ehh olorun..U always make me smile uncontrollably you arguably have got a spark..Without the emotional connect we kinda synced..����
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
yinmu fun ehh olorun..U always make me smile uncontrollably you arguably have got a spark..Without the emotional connect we kinda synced..����
Hehehe... You this man ki le fe na? Spark you say? Thermodynamically speaking I will say the proportion of the emotion is inversely proportional to the connection provided communication and synchronization remains constant.
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Hehehe... You this man ki le fe na? Spark you say? Thermodynamically speaking I will say the proportion of the emotion is inversely proportional to the connection provided communication and synchronization remains constant.
kini mi o fe?i see our electrolytes got wind of the simultaneous spark �guess the current before,during and after will produce a balanced equation.�
Re: Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
kini mi o fe?i see our electrolytes got wind of the simultaneous spark �guess the current before,during and after will produce a balanced equation.�
With the amount of electrons being passed through the electrolytes, I can authoritatively tell you that equilibrium will not be reached except a catalyst is added to generate a reaction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Linda Ikeji With Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez, Nigeria's Tallest Model & Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.