Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Has Anyone Gotten The Tstv Decoder So Far? If Yes, Please Share Experience(s) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Has Anyone Gotten The Tstv Decoder So Far? If Yes, Please Share Experience(s) (1086 Views)

I Have Gotten My TSTV / Please Share Your TSTV Experience / TSTV Decoder Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Gotten The Tstv Decoder So Far? If Yes, Please Share Experience(s) by Untainted007: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
October 1 2017 has come and gone but before it came, it was a common song in the mouth of Nigerians whom DSTV, GoTv and Startimes are depriving of better services like pay as you view, video conferencing, data services, flexible and cheaper subscription rates. TSTV claimed to come like a Messiah in the telecom section with several benefits that every home has been hoping for. But my question now is

1. Has anyone been able to purchase the decoder
2. Has anyone been able to use the said data to make video calls
3. Are they truly showing live matches like they claimed.
4. Does the contents really worth it and where can one purchase the decoder?

I have stopped recharging my Startimes decoder and their customers service centre call me every two days intervals trying to lure me to subscribe that they now have good more contents.

IS THIS TSTV FOR REAL?
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The Tstv Decoder So Far? If Yes, Please Share Experience(s) by BreezyCB(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mhm
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The Tstv Decoder So Far? If Yes, Please Share Experience(s) by Loyalblak007(f): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Waiting to read testimonies

Lalasticlala have you gotten your TSTV embarassed
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The Tstv Decoder So Far? If Yes, Please Share Experience(s) by TheMainMan: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
i think they are re-strategizing,... people want to spoil their business but GOD won't allow them...

i think we should give them time
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The Tstv Decoder So Far? If Yes, Please Share Experience(s) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 meanwhile 4ur information pls!! keep off this thread if u've not gotten it pls, we want a say only 4rm those that have purchase it except me
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The Tstv Decoder So Far? If Yes, Please Share Experience(s) by yungEX(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oga it is well known that they would start full sales in November, so jus chill ND yes beIN shows live matches
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The Tstv Decoder So Far? If Yes, Please Share Experience(s) by myboy2010(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
came hear to read comments... I pray they fulfill their promises, waiting to be their customers,

if u are waiting for it to get to the market click like
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The Tstv Decoder So Far? If Yes, Please Share Experience(s) by Untainted007: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
TheMainMan:
i think they are re-strategizing,... people want to spoil their business but GOD won't allow them...

i think we should give them time

The should not have over promised Nigerians.
The same thing happened to Nigerians, APC and Buhari. So much was expected from this government due to their campaigned promises . One naira could not equal one dollar. Fuel could not turn to N40, Primary school pupils could not have a meal per day. Unemployed youths could not get stipends, Refineries could not functioned effectively as campaigned. TSTV must work oooo because they have raised the hope of Nigerians.
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The Tstv Decoder So Far? If Yes, Please Share Experience(s) by TheMainMan: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Untainted007:

The should not have over promised Nigerians.
The same thing happened to Nigerians, APC and Buhari. So much was expected from this government due to their campaigned promises . One naira could not equal one dollar. Fuel could not turn to N40, Primary school pupils could not have a meal per day. Unemployed youths could not get stipends, Refineries could not functioned effectively as campaigned. TSTV must work oooo because they have raised the hope of Nigerians.
... well... the thing is people that mean well for this country.... people always find a way to sabotage it

and i also blame them for not strategizing well... they were focusing on outsmarting dstv when der focus should have been providing quality services... they will come out well... we should just give them time

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Real Fake Life’ Made N26,412,000 In 3days Directed By Mike Ezuruonye / Prisonbreak & 24. Which Is Better? / Dig Action Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.