Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Contact Us If You Sell Fairly Used Hp And Compaq Laptops - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Contact Us If You Sell Fairly Used Hp And Compaq Laptops (1008 Views)

Meizu Mx4 32gig For Sell. (fairly Used) / Dell Latitude D630 And Compaq Presario C700 / Brand New Hp And Dell Desktop Systems And Hp Servers with Accessories For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Us If You Sell Fairly Used Hp And Compaq Laptops by ITGuru3: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2010
We are in need of a reputable Supplier of Fairly Used HP and Compaq Laptops with this Specifications:

* CPU Speed: 1.6Ghz and Above
* Memory: 512MB and Above
* HardDisk 40gb and Above
* Display: 14" and Above

Must be in good working Conditions and should at least have Audio, LAN, WLAN.

Our Buying Capacity Per Order for a Start is between 5 - 20 Pieces.

If your company meets our order specifications as above, kindly forward your price list of different models and specifications with your Office Contact Address and Phone Number to: hiphensolutions@yahoo.com
Re: Contact Us If You Sell Fairly Used Hp And Compaq Laptops by dvd(f): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2010
I supply but strictly on demand for now. Unfortunately, am nt registered yet,mainly deal with people in PH who nids Foreign used laptops. just have a cousin in canada who when people requests the exact model they want,he buys and sends to me through dhl and i deliver. I live in PH. If your guys are still interested,let me knw. 5a, chief fred,aka st,off ilo st.Elekahia.Ph. 07065811466.
Re: Contact Us If You Sell Fairly Used Hp And Compaq Laptops by ITGuru3: 5:47am On Mar 13, 2010
Well, if your payment terms are 100% on Delivery (Cash and Carry) and your prices are good. We can give you a Purchase Order from our Company stating the Products, Price, Working Conditions, Payment and Delivery Terms. With this you would be re-assured that once you order the goods there would be no story as long as the Conditions are met.

You may avail to us to our email if you are ok with our terms your price quote for different HP and Compaq Models you have or you can get so we can make choice.
Re: Contact Us If You Sell Fairly Used Hp And Compaq Laptops by jze: 6:56am On Mar 16, 2010
Hello IT_Guru,
I can supply you with the laptops you are requesting for including the specs. Would you be also interested in Dell or any other models and specs. Let me know your concerns. FYI these will be coming from the United States.
Re: Contact Us If You Sell Fairly Used Hp And Compaq Laptops by ITGuru3: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2010
jze:

Hello IT_Guru,
I can supply you with the laptops you are requesting for including the specs. Would you be also interested in Dell or any other models and specs. Let me know your concerns. FYI these will be coming from the United States.

Thanks for the information. Well if your prices are good and your terms are ok, we can work together.

I am interested as well in order Brands though my priority is HP and Compaq.

Just send me your prices and your payment terms.
Re: Contact Us If You Sell Fairly Used Hp And Compaq Laptops by BABAJ1: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2010
Hi,
We do have them and can i get ur no so we can talk mine is 07031396185 and I reside in Ph
Re: Contact Us If You Sell Fairly Used Hp And Compaq Laptops by jze: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2010
IT Guru,
Thanks for your reply. Can you send me a P.O. including the items, specs and their respective prices and your payment /delivery terms and we can go from there. I will also forward this to the email address you provided on here.
Re: Contact Us If You Sell Fairly Used Hp And Compaq Laptops by ITGuru3: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2010
Quote your best price for HP DV6000 and Compaq C700 Fairly used but in good working condition. You may also forward your price to the email address above.
Re: Contact Us If You Sell Fairly Used Hp And Compaq Laptops by TechSmart: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2010
Hello,

We have a brand new HP Compaq with 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD

Only sell new systems, check over 45,000 products at

http://www.discountNG.com

(1) (Reply)

.. / Iphone 4 32g Gevey 65k negotiable / 8pcs. Of Brand New Iphone 4s For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.