Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,024 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York (57693 Views)

Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) / Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by FisifunKododada: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by yomalex(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
chai shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Gkay1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
it is well.
d people ahead of me, which network una dey use.
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Sugar97(f): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Even kitchen fire i no go enter. Wetin go carry me Enter fire when I no be ghost rider... Woman, Save yourself or die. No time for iranu.
Guy, All of us as we dey so, na one life we carry come this world...... I cannot comman go and waste my own on top woman.

Wow...really? Pls say u're joking, that u don't mean this and save my heart from breaking... cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Opiletool(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pierohandsome:
What were u expecting him to do, to jump into the fire and drag the girl out?

Ask yourself that question again

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by sukkot: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
hmmm well nothing he coulda done. he off to get the next ho down show down lmao

4 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by just2endowed: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
bigtt76:
He probably killed her before the accident and only used it to cover up the crime.

Hmmmm I think u have a point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by SalamRushdie: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pierohandsome:

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
he will get off without a warning sef. His lawyer will claim temporary skos skos

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by MRZEUS(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Explorers:
This is the moment a New York man was caught on camera hailing a taxi to leave the scene of a car crash while his trapped female friend burned to death nearby.

The footage shows Saeed Ahmed asking a taxi driver in the middle of a highway if he can get a ride just moments after crashing his car on in Brooklyn on Friday night.

The video, which was shot by a witness and obtained by ABC7, shows his car engulfed in flames in the background.

His passenger, Harleen Grewel, 25, was pronounced dead at the scene after her charred body was found in the front passenger seat by firefighters at the scene.

Ahmad was allegedly weaving in and out of traffic on the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway before his 2007 Infiniti G35 hit a barrier.

He is said to have escaped the burning wreckage before flagging down the taxi to take him to hospital, leaving Grewel behind in the burning car.

Saeed was later arrested at a hospital where he was being treated for burns to his arms and legs following the crash.

Ahmad's father has since said he doesn't know what his son was thinking fleeing the scene of the horror crash.

'I don't know what happened yet, I need to see him, talk to him, find out what happened,' Mohammad Azam told the New York Daily News.

He was charged with criminally negligent homicide, leaving the scene of an accident, aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle and over speeding.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4983614/Moment-driver-hails-taxi-flee-New-York-car-crash.html

Hw did he get out of d car He must ve teleported. Isis sighted!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by tishbite41(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
saeed ahmed... am not shocked. it must b them. heartless bunch of pple.

3 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by luminouz(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
bigtt76:
He probably killed her before the accident and only used it to cover up the crime.
U watch too many crime movies
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Libo45:
One word: Evil.
How did he even get out??

Maybe he was going to get water from his house to put out the fire. Winch
Hahahaha
Guy u were on point yet quite funny.
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Heartless and Stupidity.
That's it.
www.creativestudioone.com

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Daeylar(f): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Satansadvocate:

wetin this one dey talk?

Guy wetin dey worry you. Wetin dey work you?? The guy no even try at tall at tall. He no even call 911 self,he just wan run. If na your sister this kind thing they happen to you go just gbaga run leave am like that for inside fire enter taxi dey go hospital bah?? Abi??. To nod your eye just dey hungry me. Why you be like this? At least he should have done something. Maybe call for help. All those people with fire entinguisher will come and try something first within that five minute before emergency come. Nah hell fire the fire be wey the guy no fit enter??

PS:To all the ladies out there,please dont date such a sissy man like this fellow or the commenter am correcting,there love nah just for mouth. They can not take risk to rescue you if you get into life threatening circumstances.

This was a funny and apt response for the guy, thank you jare,

He is such a baby, everything is women vs men with him, very childish guy
Mehn I was shocked, how can you walk out and hail a taxi and move on like nothing is happening,
But the guy who filmed it what did the guy do?

4 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by cristianisraeli: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pierohandsome:

2 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by dingbang(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless
yeah... Very heartless...

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Nice!
Operation Save yourself.
Take a minute to look at the burning wreckage and tell me how exactly he was meant to pull her out of there. He probably escaped with his own life by a hair's breadth.
She was already a lost cause...... Anyone so much as goes near that car is suicidal or at best wake up in the ICU 4weeks later with 3rd degree burns.
Unless they had a suicide pact, leaving her in there was the best course of action.
Men are a lot of things, but we're not fireproof.

You need to do some soul searching sir. Your moral compass is in dire need of a reset.
Would you leave your mother dead or alive in a burning car in such a callous manner ? Reason before you post.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by boujeeassnigga(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
She was a liability anyway

3 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Dearlord(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
For those blaming the little boy should know that in time of tragedy such as this ,you should love yaself more to tell the rest of the story.
Who knows the lady have even given up before he escaped?

2 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by heffem(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mrtesso:
I'm just interested in the brand model of taxi he entered. wink

...2012 model toyota camry tongue
Mrtesso:
I'm just interested in the brand model of taxi he entered. wink

...2012 model toyota camry
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by d33types: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Even kitchen fire i no go enter. Wetin go carry me Enter fire when I no be ghost rider... Woman, Save yourself or die. No time for iranu.
Guy, All of us as we dey so, na one life we carry come this world...... I cannot comman go and waste my own on top woman.

Dearlord:
For those blaming the little boy should know that in time of tragedy such as this ,you should love yaself more to tell the rest of the story.
Who knows the lady have even given up before he escaped?

Bros,nor even argue for here. Your comment was off point.Yes agreed,his life first. What would have happened if he had simply called for help or signalled that somebody was inside. You guys must be wicked o

5 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by smileyoo: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pierohandsome:
what about calling an emergency numbers, for help. he is not in love, if he can not take a risk to save his loved one. # wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Donjazzy12(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Explorers:
This is the moment a New York man was caught on camera hailing a taxi to leave the scene of a car crash while his trapped female friend burned to death nearby.

The footage shows Saeed Ahmed asking a taxi driver in the middle of a highway if he can get a ride just moments after crashing his car on in Brooklyn on Friday night.

The video, which was shot by a witness and obtained by ABC7, shows his car engulfed in flames in the background.

His passenger, Harleen Grewel, 25, was pronounced dead at the scene after her charred body was found in the front passenger seat by firefighters at the scene.

Ahmad was allegedly weaving in and out of traffic on the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway before his 2007 Infiniti G35 hit a barrier.

He is said to have escaped the burning wreckage before flagging down the taxi to take him to hospital, leaving Grewel behind in the burning car.

Saeed was later arrested at a hospital where he was being treated for burns to his arms and legs following the crash.

Ahmad's father has since said he doesn't know what his son was thinking fleeing the scene of the horror crash.

'I don't know what happened yet, I need to see him, talk to him, find out what happened,' Mohammad Azam told the New York Daily News.

He was charged with criminally negligent homicide, leaving the scene of an accident, aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle and over speeding.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4983614/Moment-driver-hails-taxi-flee-New-York-car-crash.html
Nobody should blame the guy. Female beasts kill innocent men everyday, yet nobody says anything.

4 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Liftedhands(f): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Satansadvocate:

wetin this one dey talk?

Guy wetin dey worry you. Wetin dey work you?? The guy no even try at tall at tall. He no even call 911 self,he just wan run. If na your sister this kind thing they happen to you go just gbaga run leave am like that for inside fire enter taxi dey go hospital bah?? Abi??. To nod your eye just dey hungry me. Why you be like this? At least he should have done something. Maybe call for help. All those people with fire entinguisher will come and try something first within that five minute before emergency come. Nah hell fire the fire be wey the guy no fit enter??

PS:To all the ladies out there,please dont date such a sissy man like this fellow or the commenter am correcting,there love nah just for mouth. They can not take risk to rescue you if you get into life threatening circumstances.
You made so much sense! I'm surprised at those supporting the man. The lady was his girlfriend and he just walked away? Even strangers help people in car crashes (I've done so) how much more someone so close to you.

The guy is guilty as charged biko.

P.s are you sure you are the devils advocate? You don't reason like one sha.

3 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by FemiLastBorn(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless
So u mean Ur father to is Heartless?
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by cashlurd(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
The name of the suspect is linked to a group of people with a long history of terrorism, homicide, manslaughter and any other criminal activity that seeks to draw blood. Suffice it to say that his action is predetermined.

3 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by wickedworld: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Arab ppl they are very wicked and heartless.

Is just a pity they are muslim. But is seems theiir tradition is full of wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Proffdada: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless
hope your dad didn't dump your mother in the labour room when she had you undecided
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by greatjoey: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
I was actually taken aback when I read through the caption lines until I read out name of the guy. Expected as usual giving his religious standing. Always true, it's damn true.

2 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by uk10(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless
let the generalization begin
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by cashlurd(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
The name of the suspect is linked to a group of people with a long history of terrorism, homicide, manslaughter and any other criminal activity that seeks to draw blood. Suffice it to say that his action is predetermined

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) / 8 Disgusting Habits Displayed By Nigerians When They Return From Abroad / 3,000-year-old ‘lost Golden City’ Of Ancient Egypt Discovered (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.