Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? (20723 Views)

What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by Mrkumareze(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2017
EfccVan
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by SeanDada1(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=iamJ post=61495517][/quote]

My WiFi name is .

Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by princecalculus(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2017
:-Xnogoarea LTEnogoarea LTEnogoarea LTE
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by datmix(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Connect-make-i-see :-) That's my wifi name actually.
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by Bustincole(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2017
See pix below for my comment

Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by happylala5(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2017
EVIL SPIRIT........
CONNECT AND DIE......
LALA...........
TRY AND DIE........
IF U GET MIND CONNECT......
FAST WAY TO DIE.......
FREE MADNESS..........

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by mfujah(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2017
Irumole ton je shawama
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by decasey(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2017
Lomprico2:
Waiting for tstv wifi.

Mine will be 'fuçk dstv'
exactly my thought.
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by ad84ada(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2017
Trojan horse
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by Ewedegubbler: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Mbekwu1980
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by Diso60090(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Piiko:
not everybody is poor mate we had Internet as soon as it came into Nigeria in 2003, my Oldman had ntel cellular fones before the advent of GSM his no was 090802058 some of you always judge others with your level
how many of una dey fight? Simple question na i ask, you nearly wan expose your dad bank account because 2003 me don dey enter flight dey travel round the world you dey talk about GSM
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by VeeInsider: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2017
Lmao
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by greggng: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2017
I saw one called ashawo kobo kobo. I thought it was gonna be free but each time I click it will say put in ur password
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by medexico(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2017
Someone just moved to the neighbourhood, so he named his wifi
"I'm in love with Emily"
Emily is the hot girl next door
Then Emily's Mum renamed their wifi
"Emily is engaged"

Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by lenghtinny(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2017
Error 404 angry
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by sisqology(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2017
click and die is minee
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by walexy1(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2017
dayleke:
Obongbobogope....

OsemaweofBenin

LekkiEko

Oshodiokemapami

Omuiyadun

Lol, these are crazy names. Mine is Papawujuwuju virus

Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by TrillionBrains(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2017
Usually, people treating others by using obscure Wifi names as and even for their password. Once I saw one that goes by the name - "Highly Infectious" It does not change anything, rather you should be careful of connecting to public hotspots anytime, any day as they pose different harm to the connected device irrespective of the NAME.
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by Sunsets: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2017
click and die
kelvinhilton:
What are the craziest Wi-Fi names/passwords you've ever heard?
A few years ago I entered a coffee place in Saigon and asked for the wifi password. The cute waitress answered, with a smile:

- Do you have a girlfriend?

I thought she misheard what I asked, so I replied:

- Err I just want the wifi password :|

- It’s “Do you have a girlfriend?”

- Ohhhhhhh

1 month later, they changed it to something more obvious:

“Can I your number.
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by tubetu: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2017
click and die
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by livinus009(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2017
Federal Special AntiRobery Squad
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by kelvinhilton(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2017
Sunsets:
click and die
Lol... That's really scary..
But naija are ready to die..lol
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by kelvinhilton(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2017
livinus009:
Federal Special AntiRobery Squad
Lol..
Even Evans go fear to tap in.
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by kelvinhilton(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2017
TrillionBrains:
Usually, people treating others by using obscure Wifi names as and even for their password. Once I saw one that goes by the name - "Highly Infectious" It does not change anything, rather you should be careful of connecting to public hotspots anytime, any day as they pose different harm to the connected device irrespective of the NAME.
I concur.

Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by kelvinhilton(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2017
walexy1:

Lol, these are crazy names. Mine is Papawujuwuju virus
Lol, Baba nah incantation be that o

Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by kelvinhilton(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2017
medexico:
Someone just moved to the neighbourhood, so he named his wifi

"I'm in love with Emily"

Emily is the hot girl next door

Then Emily's Mum renamed their wifi

"Emily is engaged"
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by kelvinhilton(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2017
greggng:
I saw one called ashawo kobo kobo. I thought it was gonna be free but each time I click it will say put in ur password
Lol, Baba noting is free
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by kelvinhilton(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2017
happylala5:
EVIL SPIRIT........
CONNECT AND DIE......
LALA...........
TRY AND DIE........
IF U GET MIND CONNECT......
FAST WAY TO DIE.......
FREE MADNESS..........

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha.... Guy government go Sue u for hate speech.lol
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by djosh4(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Comebrowsena
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by designVATExcel: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2017
Connect and die

Btw OP wetin carry you go Vietnam, Google says Saigon is there??
Re: What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Click n die
Ezedibia
Amadioha
Virus
Take me from the back
Gimme head.
Mehn hostel had many human characters

Top 5 Cheapest Small Phones In Nigeria / If you could only have six apps, which ones would they be? / DSS: Fear Of Buying Re-allocated SIM Grips Mobile Subscribers