Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. (25543 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by aalangel(f): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
dotcomnamename:
You still don't get what this means? Case has been settled coddedly with the hungry commissioner of police, done and dusted.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shame on haters.. Son billionaire, baba billionaire, my uncle the social media dancer just won senate seat too...haaaa we gat too much billions rolling mennnnnn.. Be you anything..Emi ati prison ke? lailai ko jor... abi se eti ya were ni grin?

#30BGang

The case has indeed been settled. Saw that from his last line.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by purem(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bros ur image don spoil 4 dis moment o
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Tolams16(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yall should check dis funny video out https://www.instagram.com/p/BaTg-YfhfsX/
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
TruePass:
Niggas get mad when they can't come and live lavish with you.

They can't love n support you when is not beneficial.

They see you doing good is hard to leave u.

Fake friends cheesy
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Godwin978(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
baba olowo i belive you move on with your life while haters keep hating

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by kafiz1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
so obo is nw bin tagged a controversial man
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Much love David
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by naijalo: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
angry angry sad

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by flyingdutchman(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
He might not be guilty of murder but, he is guilty of not taking enough responsibility to inform the deceased's family. He acted like an irresponsible boy and covered his tracks. This saga has revealed his true character. I always knew he was innocent but, I have always known that he is not a real man nor friend.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Kimy97(f): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Effiezynews:
Have they declared him innocent?
ahhhhh...was he declared guilty before..i hail oh
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Just don't go and find yourself in this kind of situation in USA or U.K., they will investigate you to the fullest, all you fathers money can buy is a good lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
queensera:
The controversial man "davido" took to his Snapchat page to forgive all media houses, blog and person that has wrote fake news about him on tagbo and his friends death.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/i-forgive-all-media-house-blog-and.html

And who exonerated him,the police?

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
HmmHmmHmm

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by AuroraB(f): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
FisifunKododada:
You should also forgive yourself for being stupid...staying out late and night; and encouraging alcoholism

This is the truth third-wheelers/sidekicks will not tell him cool
Some are on Nairaland, hoping to fill the void left by the deceased ones already.
The thing hunger dey cause for the contri undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by FisifunKododada: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
AuroraB:
This is the truth third-wheelers/sidekicks will not tell him cool
Some are on Nairaland, hoping to fill the void left by the deceased ones already.
The thing hunger dey cause for the contri undecided

No mind dem joor. They will not tell him the truth. If he was not a rich kid he would be cooling his heels in kirikiri as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Emperor002: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Afonjas kom carry una property
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by gwama: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
It's normal, the truth always hurts, you at least are alive and your 3 buddies have lost theirs ... angry
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by kenodrill: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Who u epp?abeg jump enter lagoon mk I see road
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by FisifunKododada: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Afonja Ritualist like Davido, Terrible Skull Miner.

you tried to use my gif but you don't know how to use gif. Shame on you flatheader grin grin grin grin

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by hidhrhis(m): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
u go beat them before ni idiot u for fight
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Daddybright1986(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Any day I wake up to a good news in this gutter of a country, I will trek to Cameroon and that's a promise

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by gwama: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
You think we want your forgiveness ?? We want the light to be made on the mysterious death of your 3 friends, that's all. If the investigation shows you are involved, you must go to jail, it should not have justice for the poor and another for the rich angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by lathrowinger: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
If person dey hia wey sabi Davido Weller. Tell am say #itakun to sogba, se oun lose elegede... as those boyz died. His own death go dey more horrible. No amount of money u fit carry bribe God. Iku lere ese onika... omo ale jati jati... if those guys happen to be my relations. I for do self justice. The boy called Davido desrve to die
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
God will vindicate you David. It is well kid bro.
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by nickyrichx21(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Seriously free the guy. Too much critics on his matter. Media houses hustling for their own cut. It's just business and yet painful sha on the victim. Hope he get's better soon though. Any ways if you like 48 Laws of Power and it's actual real life application hit here http://invictusincito.com/index.php/2017/10/16/law-3-conceal-intentions/
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Legolast: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
2shure:
we dnt gif a fuk
Davido
Fuc u frog voice

And his frog voice dey make money, what has your own sweet bird voice done for you tongue tongue
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Sixaxis: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
maryjan8:
Good to known

shocked
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by OmoDavido(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
FisifunKododada:
You should also forgive yourself for being stupid...staying out late at night; and encouraging alcoholism

Trash.

Knock fall on your flat head
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by OmoDavido(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
donblade85555:
davido they can't bring you down, we dae behind you....shame fa on haters

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Naso. God bless you bro
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Legolast: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
lathrowinger:
If person dey hia wey sabi Davido Weller. Tell am say #itakun to sogba, se oun lose elegede... as those boyz died. His own death go dey more horrible. No amount of money u fit carry bribe God. Iku lere ese onika... omo ale jati jati... if those guys happen to be my relations. I for do self justice. The boy called Davido desrve to die

Take things easy nah bro, no clear evidence that Davido really do the killing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) / 2pac Is Not Dead ? / Toyin Aimakhu Is A Showstopper In Pink, Black And Pearls Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.