Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

How I Was Defrauded N100,000 By A Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Was Defrauded N100,000 By A Pastor (483 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Defrauded N100,000 By A Pastor by eddybet(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
I was defrauded of N100,000 by a pastor in Lagos because i wanted PRAYER FOR FRUITFULNESS because I wanted a child

Am not a fan of blackmailing pastors or anybody for any benefit but i just want to make sure people are not scam like i was scam by this pastor called PASTOR SAMUEL OLUYODE.

I remember i went to a church program at Omega fire ministry Auchi [ofm] hosted by apostle Johnson Suleman there i met this man called pastor samuel who according to his friend said he is a prophetic minister, i was praying to the lord to bless my marriage with a child that was my real reasons i left my state for auchi edo state. He started to prophesy i knew he was using his ideas prophesying but i needed prayers so i didn't bother to stop him. He told me to make a vow but i told him i already made a vow that if God give 1 child i will give out N100,000 that if God give me 2 children i will give him back N200,000.He then said that the lord ask him to tell me to drop N100,000 as God will surprise me with a child
So i called my husband and told him of everything since my husband he is alway ready to support my move to see that this child issue is no more in as much it is through Godly means. The pastor prayed with him on phone cos he wasn't with me. I went home after the church program He promised, we start talking on phone encouraging me so my husband told me to send him the money cos he said immediately i send him the N100,000 he will come to my house in Delta state and pray with me to break the curses,anoint us with anointing oil,then the breakthrough will come. He kept on saying immediately after the money comes to him he will come to my house the next day because he reside in Lagos.

� Below are our chat
� Below is the money i paid him
� He later block me on whatsapp.
� Also voice message between both of us. i was asking to return my money but he refused and block me

He is on whatsapp
+234 813 029 1018
and on Facebook as
https://www.facebook.com/samuel.oluyode

SAMUEL OLUYODE

My husband is very angry at his behavior.

Re: How I Was Defrauded N100,000 By A Pastor by Tamass: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Chaii! 100k...well Its a normal thing now...
i don't even expect people to fall on all this scam..if daddy freeze should talk now..they will start complaining.
But op you enter shaa...

Re: How I Was Defrauded N100,000 By A Pastor by Mrdecent(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
I just called his number now to let him come and clear his name of Nairaland worldwide. But unfortunately he didn't pick. Pls others call him to come say his own side of the story before we judge.
Re: How I Was Defrauded N100,000 By A Pastor by Florblu(f): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
The judgement day will be so eventful.
Re: How I Was Defrauded N100,000 By A Pastor by Baawaa(m): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
I already made a vow that if God give 1 child i will give out N100,000 that if God give me 2 children i will give him back N200,000.
Madam listen to yourself,God is not selling children, the person that scam you is not a pastor but a professional 419 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Defrauded N100,000 By A Pastor by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Eya! Sorry but why would you cough that amount?. Na desperation put u for dis wahala
Re: How I Was Defrauded N100,000 By A Pastor by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Honestly I feel your pain. Forget that 100k and move on, concentrate on prayer and fertility drugs. I don't trust any of those pastors, 99.9% of them are trained thieves. The Bible says we should call God anytime and he will hear us, so you don't need any pastor to prophecy to you. Just avoid sin, fast and cry to God. Believe He has done it. That money will kill him before the end of this year. Such people children always become miserable just because of what their useless parent has done to people
Re: How I Was Defrauded N100,000 By A Pastor by OtemAtum: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmm, sorry op. Start using your brain as from today. Read below on how Nelson was also defrauded of 150,000 Negra by a Negre pastor many years back.

Doctufos: OtemErectus 213: 1-42

1. Now Otem saw a homo read motivational talks which his pastor had spoken. And that homo was very well excited at the things which he read. And he yelled at all the things which he read out of the book.
2. Now when Otem had seen the content of the book which the homo read, he said, can you let me discuss all the points in that book with you? And the homo, thinking that Otem was a pastor, said, go ahead, for I perceive that the spirit of god is working.
4. And Otem said, I saw your reaction and excitement when you read of that homo who gave his school fee to Yahweh as an act of sowing. And according to the writer of this book, Yahweh surprised him with ten fold of what he gave.
5. And he paid his school fee and used the remaining money for his upkeep.
6. Now the name of he who read the motivational book was Nelson. And Nelson said, how do you know that is what is inside this book which I read? Surely the spirit of god has ministered this to you.
7. And Otem smiled and did not say anything. And the boy said, man of god, please I need some of your anointing. For I am a young child who has only gotten admission into the tertiary institution.
8. And I want to be vibrant for the lord in my school. And Otem said, what made you think that I am a pastor or a prophet? And he said, if you are not a prophet, how then did you know what I was reading?
9. And Otem said, I have read this book before and I know how the book looks like. Therefore I knew how to talk about it. For no young Krishten shall read of he who sowed his whole school fee to Yahweh and will not be motivated to do the same.
10. Now Nelson said, indeed I am about to prove god in this aspect, because he said, proof me with these things and see if I will not open to you the windows of heaven and pour you blessings that no room can receive.
11. And Otem said, Nelson, do not try Yahweh with your money. For it is the most risky thing for anyone to do. For the money given to Yahweh is a forgotten money.
12. Now Nelson was angry. And he left his seat in the vehicle to another. And Otem shook his head, saying, the pastors brainwash our teenagers and wreck their lives, but I have come to restore brain back to the youths and children, so that when they grow up, they shall give birth to children who shall not be brainwashed.
13. And the land of Negre shall be psychologically and physically rich. And Otem came off the vehicle and departed. For he had achieved his aim of bringing to the consciousness of at least a youth in a day that Yahweh and Krishtanite are both false and deceptive.
14. Now Nelson went ahead and sowed a seed of faith with his school fee. For he gave fifty thousand negra into the account of the pastor who wrote the motivational book. For the book had the contact of the pastor on it.
15. Now Nelson believed that he shall get ten fold of what he had given into the treasure box of the pastor. And the deadline when he should pay up his school fee began to draw closer and he had faith.
16. And the faith of Nelson was unshakable until the deadline for payment of his fee. And he did not get any surprise news from anyone, neither did anyone pay money into his treasure box.
17. And Nelson went to check his treasure box three times that day and they said, nobody made payment into it. And Nelson said, where did I get it wrong? And he went to read the motivational book again from the same page where Otem found him reading.
18. And a paper dropped from that page to the floor. And when Nelson had picked it up, he saw on it an address. And he did not know who put it in his book. And he said, I shall follow the address. For it is possible that Yahweh my god is leading me to he who should bless me.
19. And when Nelson had come to the address, it was a small school in a remote area. And a little girl approached him and greeted him well. And she said, my name is Nsem. Does your name start with the same initial as mine? And Nelson was surprised. And he said in his mind, surely this is the place where my miracle shall locate me.
20. For even a little child knows my name.
20. Now Nelson was led to Otem, for he was the owner of the little school where the irreligious and brainy children attended. And when he saw Otem, he was surprised. And before he spoke, Otem said, you have come for money, isn't it?
21. And Nelson said, great one, how did you know? For even that little girl who met me knew my name, for she said that my name began with the first latter of her name, which is the truth.
22. And Otem said, we use common sense here, Nelson. Common sense is not scarce among the brain users, but it is not common with the religious people. For the word 'god' Is the eraser of common sense among the religious souls.
23. Now Nelson, Nsem who met you is not even a teenagers yet, for she is not up to the age of nine but she speaks like a very aged and experienced one because of her brain which had been activated as early as the age of two.
24. And she plays intelligent tricks which if you are not careful, you shall take her as a magician. Now Nelson, I know that you shall seek me, therefore I put my address there for you. For I know that you shall not be able to pay your school fees which you have invested into the treasure box of Yahweh.
25. The money committed into the treasure box of Yahweh cannot be retrieved.
26. Now Nelson, hear the story of a man who got a job. And he who connected him with the company had said, you shall pay me 50% of your first salary because I got the job for you.
27. And an agreement was made. And they signed their agreement in papers. Now Kunle who got the employment attended a church. And the church said, give the whole of your first salary to Yahweh god as capitation.
28. And they spoke with much motivations. And Kunle wept, saying, god is speaking directly to me. For he knew that I just got a new job.
29. Now the pastor said, if you just got a new job and you are expecting your first salary at the end of the month, raise your hands up. And only Kunle raised up his hand. And the pastor called him outside to face the congregation. And he prayed for him.
30. And the pastor said, I see that if you pay your capitation, you shall buy a vehicle and build a great house this year. And Kunle was filled with emotion such that he fell when the pastor touched his forehead.
31. And Kunle promised before the congregation that he would pay his first income to the church as capitation. And when the month had ended, Kunle came with the whole of his income and gave it to the pastor. And he did not think of what he shall use for his upkeep for the next month.
32. Now Kunle had prayed daily and at night to find favour in the sight of the agents who secured his job for him. And he had said in his prayer, god, let them forget to come for their entitlement. And if they come at all, let them accept whatever I shall say to them.
33. Now the agents came and asked for their share. And Kunle said, I have given all to god. Now be patient with me, for I shall give you your entitlement at the end of the new month.
34. And the agents got angry with him and said, if you refuse to pay us in seven days, you shall lose your job. And Kunle feared greatly. And he went to the pastor, whose name was Jude.
35. And the pastor said, have faith in god, for he shall do a miracle. You shall see it with your eyes. Now when the seven days had elapsed, Kunle was sacked. And when he saw it, he was greatly depressed.
36. And his life was shattered. And when he went to the pastor, he told him to continue praying, because all Krishtens will surely pass through trying times.
37. Now Kunle was poor for almost his entire life until he met me Adinoi and I told him about the reality of life. And he worked upon himself and became balanced again in his life.
38. Now Nelson, there are only three golden rules to survive the hurdles of life. The first is that you should use your brain, the second is to worship no god while the third is to do good to humanity.
39. Now Nelson was helped by Otem in the matter of his school fee. And Otem said, do not tell people now, until I am no more. For there shall disturbances and distractions if you tell people about me now.
40. For before me is the history of the whole world to write. And I cannot come near writing everything within the time frame I have on earth. But I shall write as much as I can before I depart the earth.
41. And if the gods who sent me want more to be written, they shall send others to do so.
42. Now Nelson paid his school fee and began the use of his brain from that day forward.
Re: How I Was Defrauded N100,000 By A Pastor by OtemAtum: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmm, sorry op. Start using your brain as from today. Read below on how Nelson was also defrauded of 150,000 Negra by a Negre pastor many years back.

1. Now Otem saw a homo read motivational talks which his pastor had spoken. And that homo was very well excited at the things which he read. And he yelled at all the things which he read out of the book.
2. Now when Otem had seen the content of the book which the homo read, he said, can you let me discuss all the points in that book with you? And the homo, thinking that Otem was a pastor, said, go ahead, for I perceive that the spirit of god is working.
4. And Otem said, I saw your reaction and excitement when you read of that homo who gave his school fee to Yahweh as an act of sowing. And according to the writer of this book, Yahweh surprised him with ten fold of what he gave.
6. Now the name of he who read the motivational book was Nelson. And Nelson said, how do you know that is what is inside this book which I read? Surely the spirit of god has ministered this to you.
7. And Otem smiled and did not say anything. And the boy said, man of god, please I need some of your anointing. For I am a young child who has only gotten admission into the tertiary institution.
8. And I want to be vibrant for the lord in my school. And Otem said, what made you think that I am a pastor or a prophet? And he said, if you are not a prophet, how then did you know what I was reading?
9. And Otem said, I have read this book before and I know how the book looks like. Therefore I knew how to talk about it. For no young Krishten shall read of he who sowed his whole school fee to Yahweh and will not be motivated to do the same.
10. Now Nelson said, indeed I am about to prove god in this aspect, because he said, proof me with these things and see if I will not open to you the windows of heaven and pour you blessings that no room can receive.
11. And Otem said, Nelson, do not try Yahweh with your money. For it is the most risky thing for anyone to do. For the money given to Yahweh is a forgotten money.
12. Now Nelson was angry. And he left his seat in the vehicle to another. And Otem shook his head, saying, the pastors brainwash our teenagers and wreck their lives, but I have come to restore brain back to the youths and children, so that when they grow up, they shall give birth to children who shall not be brainwashed.
13. And the land of Negre shall be psychologically and physically rich. And Otem came off the vehicle and departed. For he had achieved his aim of bringing to the consciousness of at least a youth in a day that Yahweh and Krishtanite are both false and deceptive.
14. Now Nelson went ahead and sowed a seed of faith with his school fee. For he gave fifty thousand negra into the account of the pastor who wrote the motivational book. For the book had the contact of the pastor on it.
15. Now Nelson believed that he shall get ten fold of what he had given into the treasure box of the pastor. And the deadline when he should pay up his school fee began to draw closer and he had faith.
16. And the faith of Nelson was unshakable until the deadline for payment of his fee. And he did not get any surprise news from anyone, neither did anyone pay money into his treasure box.
17. And Nelson went to check his treasure box three times that day and they said, nobody made payment into it. And Nelson said, where did I get it wrong? And he went to read the motivational book again from the same page where Otem found him reading.
18. And a paper dropped from that page to the floor. And when Nelson had picked it up, he saw on it an address. And he did not know who put it in his book. And he said, I shall follow the address. For it is possible that Yahweh my god is leading me to he who should bless me.
19. And when Nelson had come to the address, it was a small school in a remote area. And a little girl approached him and greeted him well. And she said, my name is Nsem. Does your name start with the same initial as mine? And Nelson was surprised. And he said in his mind, surely this is the place where my miracle shall locate me.
20. Now Nelson was led to Otem, for he was the owner of the little school where the irreligious and brainy children attended. And when he saw Otem, he was surprised. And before he spoke, Otem said, you have come for money, isn't it?
21. And Nelson said, great one, how did you know? For even that little girl who met me knew my name, for she said that my name began with the first latter of her name, which is the truth.
22. And Otem said, we use common sense here, Nelson. Common sense is not scarce among the brain users, but it is not common with the religious people. For the word 'god' Is the eraser of common sense among the religious souls.
23. Now Nelson, Nsem who met you is not even a teenagers yet, for she is not up to the age of nine but she speaks like a very aged and experienced one because of her brain which had been activated as early as the age of two.
24. And she plays intelligent tricks which if you are not careful, you shall take her as a magician. Now Nelson, I know that you shall seek me, therefore I put my address there for you. For I know that you shall not be able to pay your school fees which you have invested into the treasure box of Yahweh.
26. Now Nelson, hear the story of a man who got a job. And he who connected him with the company had said, you shall pay me 50% of your first salary because I got the job for you.
27. And an agreement was made. And they signed their agreement in papers. Now Kunle who got the employment attended a church. And the church said, give the whole of your first salary to Yahweh god as capitation.
28. And they spoke with much motivations. And Kunle wept, saying, god is speaking directly to me. For he knew that I just got a new job.
29. Now the pastor said, if you just got a new job and you are expecting your first salary at the end of the month, raise your hands up. And only Kunle raised up his hand. And the pastor called him outside to face the congregation. And he prayed for him.
30. And the pastor said, I see that if you pay your capitation, you shall buy a vehicle and build a great house this year. And Kunle was filled with emotion such that he fell when the pastor touched his forehead.
31. And Kunle promised before the congregation that he would pay his first income to the church as capitation. And when the month had ended, Kunle came with the whole of his income and gave it to the pastor. And he did not think of what he shall use for his upkeep for the next month.
32. Now Kunle had prayed daily and at night to find favour in the sight of the agents who secured his job for him. And he had said in his prayer, god, let them forget to come for their entitlement. And if they come at all, let them accept whatever I shall say to them.
33. Now the agents came and asked for their share. And Kunle said, I have given all to god. Now be patient with me, for I shall give you your entitlement at the end of the new month.
34. And the agents got angry with him and said, if you refuse to pay us in seven days, you shall lose your job. And Kunle feared greatly. And he went to the pastor, whose name was Jude.
35. And the pastor said, have faith in god, for he shall do a miracle. You shall see it with your eyes. Now when the seven days had elapsed, Kunle was sacked. And when he saw it, he was greatly depressed.
36. And his life was shattered. And when he went to the pastor, he told him to continue praying, because all Krishtens will surely pass through trying times.
37. Now Kunle was poor for almost his entire life until he met me Adinoi and I told him about the reality of life. And he worked upon himself and became balanced again in his life.
38. Now Nelson, there are only three golden rules to survive the hurdles of life. The first is that you should use your brain, the second is to worship no god while the third is to do good to humanity.
39. Now Nelson was helped by Otem in the matter of his school fee. And Otem said, do not tell people now, until I am no more. For there shall disturbances and distractions if you tell people about me now.
40. For before me is the history of the whole world to write. And I cannot come near writing everything within the time frame I have on earth. But I shall write as much as I can before I depart the earth.
41. And if the gods who sent me want more to be written, they shall send others to do so.
42. Now Nelson paid his school fee and began the use of his brain from that day forward.

Pastor and scammer Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme aka 4evergod or Butterflylion also duped someone of 6 million naira here on Nairaland. You have to beware of dogs pastors. cool
Re: How I Was Defrauded N100,000 By A Pastor by OtemAtum: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2017

7. And Otem smiled and did not say anything. And the boy said, man of god, please I need some of your anointing. For I am a young child who has only w admission into the tertiary institution.

Pastor and scammer Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme aka 4evergod or Butterflylion also duped someone of 6 million naira here on Nairaland. You have to beware of dogs pastors. cool
Re: How I Was Defrauded N100,000 By A Pastor by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
SONS OF MEN PERISH BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE...#KNOW-THE-TRUTH-AND-BE-FREE.

(1) (Reply)

The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good And Evil / How Can You Know That You Are Saved? / Fr. Mbaka Declares War On Old Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.