Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Tales from the future.... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Tales from the future.... (2173 Views)

The Future Of AI Narration? Murf AI Text-to-speech Review! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales from the future.... by charlesikhalea(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Stories from a guy.......things to happen in the future, some will be achieved in our life time and others after we are gone. Flying cars look eminent, maybe more hi tech gadgets, you know all that.......
But how about media advancements. Do you have any ideas? Well I do, and am going to be telling you all about them...

1) Like as am telling Kess, Ochucko and my Brother Steven about the life of Eminem, how he was won Grammy's and was loved and every youth could relate to his life, so Kess would say, I'll to live a life of him you know experience his experiences... his crew,how he met Dr Dre and 50Cent, you don't get to be told, you experience and live it. Like you in a video game but even realer. The money was real, the hate was real, so was the love, and the tears shed.
Re: Tales from the future.... by charlesikhalea(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2017
2)What if they made brain chips that enables you to live the life of Micheal Jackson before he died, it was a new form of entertainment to us, that girls crave it and you take them to LIVE a Beyonce Knowles life as a marriage proposal to please her. We could all live the life of our favourite REAL life stars, and for me I would lived the life of Chris Brown, maybe even live it better than him, leaving in some of my own touches. Made Chris brown COOLER. Can you see where am headed with this? I can just see myself now. Bringing a new kind of media entertainment, I could make you live the life of a star, like real effects and everything. Perfect like it was, and people get to talked about how they faired in living the life of a particular star, you go and live the life of someone else. I'll be your host to take you through this divine encounter, I'll be like a new kind of pastor, delivery this divine message, and new wants and desires of the world, open your mind to the new. Let it be know that I Charles started it. Sometimes I told it to myself and when I saw how it made me feel I decided to start sharing...... So enjoy.... hehehehe
Re: Tales from the future.... by charlesikhalea(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
How new lifestyles will be released by different creators, and people wonder over which will be a better experience. How some life experiences will win awards for the creator of them(Didn't want you to assume I was talking about God).

It was a new way to live life, experience and actually live the life you desire, as long as you could afford it.

Imagine how they discovered how to read Steven Hawking's mind and thoughts with a computer. How they pulled it off, the impossible of life. Deared by a few and even fear gave us what started science and the world as we know it. Do you know they are some machines and equipments that we will never hear of but are been used to create and discover so much about the world we living in? How Steven Hawkings was talking about how the universe begin, how did we come to be and the knowledge out there. Did anyone ever wonder how he got such knowledge? I mean he doesn't read, he knows stuffs, and I guarantee that few years from now we might get an insight to that(if he was told by aliens or not), if time travel is truly possible.

Ever wondered the kind of tech we will experience before we eventually die? And then what the next 3 generations will be experiencing?
Re: Tales from the future.... by charlesikhalea(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
In the nearest possible future we will have mobile devices with x-ray and eye connected gadgets that even after a person dies, the authorities can use the bio-tech placed in the eye to determine the killer and how exactly the person dies. Better means of transportation which might include real life teleportation points all around the country, expensive offcourse but the rich will be able to afford it....
I see a whole new world of possibilities
Re: Tales from the future.... by charlesikhalea(m): 12:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Ever wonder how the songs and dances we enjoy now will be obsolete in the nearest future? Our shoki will be replaced by something else, and during old school parties we will dance to Davido's IF and Wizkid's Caro? And then you remember how you were supposed to marry that lovely black girl, dumebi, she rocked your world and all your friends and family approved her, but your cheating ways made her leave..... We will sit and tell our kids how we grooved and lived life in the 21st century, I don't know about you but I'll tell my kids. How Facebook, Twitter,nairaland, Instagram etc were born in our generation. If you ask me I think we will all have lived a very fulfilling life. That's why you should make history today, good stories, take those pictures cos you'll use them to tell your stories tomorrow. Make decisions and be free, you only live once.
Re: Tales from the future.... by charlesikhalea(m): 2:43am On Nov 08, 2017
So in the future, Science have then advanced so much we can decide if we want twins or triplets. And famous people gave birth to all their kids once. Imagine the kind of drugs people will get high on then?
Another future tech will be replacing or transferring consciousness of different people. We no longer have to watch our loved ones and scientists die, age has been a limitation to alot of things with science, imagine Robert Einstein still alive, or Charles Darwin, a biometric drive that can be i installed into the brain, making a dual personality just like android devices...
This will be a very big break through in the world of science and would eventually give birth to a limitless possibilities of technology
Re: Tales from the future.... by charlesikhalea(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Future advancements: CD( Complete Dimensions), we currently have 2D and 3Ds, and rumours of China having a 7D zoo park where you can see feel,smell and even touch the animals in the zoo. I foresee a future where we can achieve all the possible Dimensions of an object, which will make real life objects even more real in Virtual Reality, applications like this and the hologram technology will be what the real life stories (virtual reality applications that allow you live the life of people you choose) and news ( witnessing an incident like you were actually there when it happened, e.g a politician was assassinated and is all over the news, because of the bio chip in his eyes, anyone interested will be able to actually see and feel it like he was the politician that was shot )will be built on. Happy Sunday Y'all
Re: Tales from the future.... by charlesikhalea(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Let's talk about space exploration now. We have discovered some planets, but no real potential trace of life in any. The most recent is the Ross 128b, it's believed to potentially support life because it have a similar formation to earth. I see a future where mankind eventually starts really understanding other planets and potentially occupying them (if they aren't already occupied). Space travels for vacation and holidays will also be possible....
Re: Tales from the future.... by charlesikhalea(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2018
Am wondering if anyone has seen the series "Black Mirror". It's starting. The Virtual reality world taking over. Well that aside, my story continues. I foresee a future where only single parents will thrive, people eventually got tired of marriage and all that, and started going for single parenting, your child will need only you genes to be born and grow, thanks to technology. So people had just one parent and it worked, and that became a new way to classify people. Celebrities offcourse been the first to start it because too much money made people do things.
Re: Tales from the future.... by charlesikhalea(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
I also foresee a future where people choose the exact sex of the child they want, choosing the best possible sperm and the best possible egg to be fertilised, there by creating the best possible human. Now take your mind back to the first ever camera phone you held and the pictures it produced, very clear and you see yourself in almost HD, but get that exact phone model now and take a picture with it, you'll barely see it clearly, not to mention the colours and everything. Music was enjoyed with normal speakers before now, and now we have better sound quality. Life is evolving, faster than you can imagine and most people don't even notice it happening. Well am glad there's movie out there addressing this issues too. Black mirror.
Re: Tales from the future.... by charlesikhalea(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Soon, voice calls will permanently be replaced by video calls. And the younger generation will laugh at us when we tell them about voice calls back in our days.
Re: Tales from the future.... by charlesikhalea(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Am looking at a small baby boy with his slightly bigger sister in a facebook photo, that little boy has a whole life ahead of him (DISAPPOINTMENTS, HEART BREAK, MAKING HIS FIRST MILLION, TOUCHING HIS FIRST BOOB) and all that manly enjoyment and regret life is waiting to throw at him, because of the part of the world his is from. but he might die at age 4 of cancer. LIFE is a series of so much, imagine a person in 2018, his or her best song is still I lay my love on you by WESTLIFE, he or she doesnt care about recent songs, some people still struggle with the meanings of FYI,LOL,LAMAO. But we all exist in the same world and timeframe, what exactly is responsible for all this?
Re: Tales from the future.... by charlesikhalea(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ever wondered how you look through someone else's eyes? Like me, I believe I look fit, that all my clothes look good on me, but that's not even true, LOL, am a semi pot bellied guy who mostly sucks his stomach in, wears same clothes every two weeks. But somehow am still the best possible version of myself . Sometimes people just see me and believe am awesome in every area of my life, not knowing the demons I fight day in and day out. I love my life regardless, it's the one movie where I play the lead role, where I call the shots on all the scenes. Now is it a perfect movie? NOPE, it's not, but it's mine and I can always improve it as time goes on, I might not know where the story leads but thats the fun part.

SO back to my story telling, in the next 50years do we still have religion? do people still believe in a God of any sort, are we alone in the universe? did teleportation eventually start happening(Like walking through a door and all the molecules in your body are converted and you appear in a distant location, no more taking flights to dubai). Sure would be nice to experience.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Logo ? / Urban Logo Designs / Top 7 Free Softwares For 3D Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.