Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,391 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Caption This Two Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Two Pictures (770 Views)

Two Pictures Of How Northern Governors React To Boko Haram / Which Of These Two Pictures Represents Buharis Next Level / Caption This Photo Of Osun Election... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Two Pictures by NafeesaAA(f): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Before and After Restructuring. The guy was brutality assaulted by his friend, the guy was arrested and eventually taken to court. Two weeks later, he came back looking healed from his wound.

Re: Caption This Two Pictures by philantropiest(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
coolDem help am re-arrange d face grin 4rm d wall paintings behind him it seems dats a police station. Police is ur friend
Re: Caption This Two Pictures by psalmson001: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
I am in my house, come and beat me.
Re: Caption This Two Pictures by dnawah(m): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Before and After Restructuring. The guy was brutality assaulted by his friend, the guy was arrested and eventually taken to court. Two weeks later, he came back looking healed from his wound.
No this is a make up for a nollywood film,they don dey try o!

(1) (Reply)

[video] IPOB Is An Ethnic Supremacist Organization - Kayode Ogundamisi / Senators Donate 1,270 Bags Of Rice, Fertilizer To Kogi Civil Servants / Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.