Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Most Intense Video Game I Have Ever Played. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Most Intense Video Game I Have Ever Played. (1394 Views)

What Is Scariest Game You Have Ever Played? / 10 Most Intense Video Game Moments / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Intense Video Game I Have Ever Played. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
At 35 I think I have played quite a lot of games and still play.

2 weeks a go I ran into a 57 year old man who rocks FIFA like and 18 year old prodigy. Men I think Im still young and got a long way to go in my gaming career.

Anyways the most intense game I have ever played has to Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday. Wow, even though I played that game on PSP it was breathtakingly intense. Non stop, finger blistering action. At some point I was like will the onslaught ever end.

I dare say it trumps the likes of GOT and FEAR. Ive had some intense gaming on Dead Space too but Parasite Eve has got to be the most intense ever for me.

Whats yours?

1 Like

Re: The Most Intense Video Game I Have Ever Played. by hakinze00(m): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2017
EMIOMOADEOYE:
At 35 I think I have played quite a lot of games and still play.

2 weeks a go I ran into a 57 year old man who rocks FIFA like and 18 year old prodigy. Men I think Im still young and got a long way to go in my gaming career.

Anyways the most intense game I have ever played has to Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday. Wow, even though I played that game on PSP it was breathtakingly intense. Non stop, finger blistering action. At some point I was like will the onslaught ever end.

I dare say it trumps the likes of GOT and FEAR. Ive had some intense gaming on Dead Space too but Parasite Eve has got to be the most intense ever for me.

Whats yours?
I concur I loved the 3rd birthday then on psp, but mine would be any stealth game that tension I always get in order not to get caught is 2nd to none

1 Like

Re: The Most Intense Video Game I Have Ever Played. by Proffdada: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Metal gear solid integral (ps one)

1 Like

Re: The Most Intense Video Game I Have Ever Played. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Tomb raider 1,2,3 on ps1,none of this easy alterations this generation.heck moving as a whole was hard for a newbie back then.

1 Like

Re: The Most Intense Video Game I Have Ever Played. by MobileGees: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
I never been much
of a 'Horror' fan
when I picked up 'Left
4 Dead' and sat in
absolute silence with my g.f (my biggest mistake) it wasnt really intense for me but my g.f didnt lemme enjoy the game at all as we walked
....around....so.....cautious she kept screaming
"AH! SHOOT HER! SHOOT
HER!", "dont let them get you" she kept on dragging my shirt it was definitely Intense for her.
For me it was Walking dead i
won’t spoil, but
some choices are
daunting. There is
no “right”
answer.

(1) (Reply)

PS 3 Pads For Sale / Play All PC Adventure Games With Controller And Not Keyboard. / Nigerian Student Killed In America @ The Point Of Selling His PS4 Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.