Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

De Bruyne Better Than Ronaldo, Neymar - Pep Guardiola. How True Is This? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Bruyne Better Than Ronaldo, Neymar - Pep Guardiola. How True Is This? (665 Views)

Pictures Of Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar And Others In 40 Years Time / Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings / Picture Of Messi , Ronaldo , Neymar Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

De Bruyne Better Than Ronaldo, Neymar - Pep Guardiola. How True Is This? by PrettyRita(f): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola says Lionel Messi is the only footballer currently better than Manchester City midfielder De Bruyne in Europe. The Spaniard, however, said the Belgian must win trophies if he is to be considered one of the world's greatest players and that he has been in top form this season. Asked whether De Bruyne could become the best player in the world, Guardiola told a news conference: "The best is just one.
"If you want Kevin to be considered one of the best, he has to win titles. We are here to help him achieve that.

"But he is one of the best. It would be a dream for me, I would love all the players not just Kevin to achieve the level of Messi.

"I don't want to put the pressure on Kevin. He is an amazing player, a humble guy, all his teammates love him. He wants to play every game and fight until the end.

"But Messi is apart. He is a guy who scored 60 goals for the last eight, nine, 10 seasons. I want to help Kevin all I can to get to the highest level possible."

De Bruyne has been directly involved in 47 goals in 72 league games for #ManCity (14 goals, 33 assists). ?

Best playmaker in Europe? #UCL pic.twitter.com/optXgDiHIo
— Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) October 16, 2017

De Bruyne has been in outstanding form this season and many consider him the best in the Premier League this season after he helped City beat Stoke City 7 - 2 on Saturday, October 14. Pep has definitely been impressed by his best player this season.

Culled: Naij Sports

https://vigil360.com.ng/sports/36-trending-now/3526-de-bruyne-better-than-ronald-and-neymar-pep-guardiola.html
Re: De Bruyne Better Than Ronaldo, Neymar - Pep Guardiola. How True Is This? by medexico(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
When person sha wan talk, he go talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: De Bruyne Better Than Ronaldo, Neymar - Pep Guardiola. How True Is This? by quiverfull(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pep's mouth is leaking thrash...again. He just has this childish beef for Christiano.
Re: De Bruyne Better Than Ronaldo, Neymar - Pep Guardiola. How True Is This? by PrettyRita(f): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Just encouraging the albino to get result. Nothing else, if u ask me.

Secondly, it was a technical jab on Mourihno for failing to recognise his potential

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Mentality Helping Us Win Matches – Chidozie Awaziem / OFFICIAL! As Monaco Announce Appointment Of Michael Emenalo. / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Claims Pep Guardiola Is “the Most Immature C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.