Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Practical Ways To Restructure Nigeria Before 2019 Election — Anyaoku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Practical Ways To Restructure Nigeria Before 2019 Election — Anyaoku (489 Views)

One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Ways To Restructure Nigeria Before 2019 Election — Anyaoku by topskylinker(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
I nternational diplomat and statesman, Chief Emeka Anyaoku topped his illustrious diplomatic career with his appointment as third Secretary-General of the Commonwealth in 1989. He had earlier served for three months as Nigeria’s Minister of Foreign Affairs in 1983.

In this interview in his Lagos residence, the distinguished diplomat speaks on the state of the nation, noting that Nigeria must not hold on to a false sense of security even as he lists steps the country must take to pull back from the brink. Excerpts: Do you think Nigeria can survive the several challenges it is facing? For me, I do not think we have ever been faced with this number of agitation and militancy since independence. Since the 1967 Civil War, I do not think this country has ever been as divided as it is now. So, I am not so sure that the notion that Nigeria will always be able to pull back from the brink will be valid under the present circumstances.

Continue reading: http://topskylinkers..com.ng/2017/10/practical-ways-to-restructure-nigeria.html
Re: Practical Ways To Restructure Nigeria Before 2019 Election — Anyaoku by zoedew: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Real
Re: Practical Ways To Restructure Nigeria Before 2019 Election — Anyaoku by omololu2020(m): 12:35am On Oct 17, 2017
Fake

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! / Senator Abaribe Asks Court To Discharge Him As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety / 2019: Who Is Afraid Of Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.