Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (11774 Views)

Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by liprises(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Need business ideas, we got you covered. You will never be exhausted with this resource guide. Look no further.

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by honeygroundnuts: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
I believe you can become a flavoured roasted groundnuts distributors for Orefoods International limited, manufacturer of NAFDAC registered Honey, Garlic, Ginger, Garlic and Gingered and lightly salted roasted groundnuts by investing less than₦600000 with up to 20 % margin
You can contact via 07086459365 or email: orefoods2014@gmail.com
We are looking for distributors outside lagos.

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by ideaz: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
Almost zero risk business?

Start your own Agency and Mobile money banking business.

Zero starting cost, just download SmarTransfa from Google play store and begin.

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Six11(m): 12:22am On Nov 24, 2019
A new book in the market and it's business opportunities are mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by TheSparrow: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are four that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling: One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production: Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming: Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production: Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

You can read more about these businesses via the links below:

1. Rice Milling Business In Nigeria

2. Bottled Water Production In Nigeria

3. Starting A Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria

4. Pounded Yam flour production in nigeria

Wishing you all the best in your quest.
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Ekitibiased(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
check my profile and signature, something quiet and big is there

Ty207:

you want to be making 80k on 600k monthly very grin
if you see such investment let me know am willing to invest 1m on 50k monthly
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by sawdickwest: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ty207:

you want to be making 80k on 600k monthly very grin
if you see such investment let me know am willing to invest 1m on 50k monthly

Am a living proof in CHY mall, it's not compulsory you refer anybody before you earn, it's an E-commerce sites that you owned online store and buy goods to stock your store, you can decide for the company to send the goods to you so you can sell by yourself or you let the company sell for you and receive your profit+capital at the end of 10-12 days, it's widely known, you can make a research on Google,EFCC and CBN because it's a business with physical company, it's presently in many countries, I have make another withdrawal today, I will send the screenshot here when it enters,with 319k you will make 50k monthly 100% guaranteed
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by fredlasisi(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
I can educate you for free or rather consult with you on any Business ideas, be it online business as well that will always generate profits in Nigeria. Just send me an email for further discussion. Thanks, Fred fredlasisi@gmail.com
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by smartking1: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Make consistent income in Forex Market hand-free.

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Dinah247: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Knetpro(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
600k is a good sum that you can use to start many offline business.

Some of them are:

1. Food Business
2. Salon Business
3. POS Business
4. Car Wash Business
5. Sales of Engine Oil
6. Cosmetics Shop
7. Jewelry Store
8. Betting Business
9. Sales of Clothing Materials
10. Sales of Shoes
11. Production and sales of Ice Blocks
12. Football Viewing Center
13. Gaming Shop
14. Raw Food Stuff Shop
15. Production and Sales of Oven Dried Fish
16. Poultry Business
17. Snail Farming 
18. Fish Farming 
19. Goat Farming
20. Pig Farming 
21. Vegetable Farming
22. Farming of Cassava
23. Groundnut Farming
24. Corn Farming
25. Laundry Business
26. Recharge Card Distributor
27. Small Bookshop
28. Bar / Sales of Drinks
29. Sales of Livestock Feed
30. Sales of Kitchen Utensils
31. Sales of Palm Oil
32. Honey Business
33. Cocoa Business
34. Become a Dispatch Rider
35. Create A YouTube Channel
36. Sales of Hair Extensions
37. Open a Mother Care Store
38. Become a Dispatch Rider
39. Become a DJ
40. Affiliate Marketing
41. Become a Blogger.
42. Digital Marketing
43. Own A Mobile App
44 Open a Barbeque & Open a Barbeque & Shawarma Joint

See the comprehensive post
👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇
https://solutionsquarters.com/businesses-to-start-with-500k-in-nigeria/

On the other hand, the best business that you can do is online.

And it involves acquiring a high income skill.

Reason is that many of them pay you in dollars.

Aside from that, cost of running the best is almost zero.

The learning curve of many of them is short and you can start immediately with little guidance.

Additionally, you can do the business from anywhere in the world.

Above all, your business is always available 24/7, 365 days of the year.

Therefore...

I strongly recommend that you use a small fraction of the money you have to learn a high income skill.

Some high income skills that you can learn are as follows:

1. Email Copywriting
2. CPA Marketing
3. Freelance
4. eCommerce
5. Affiliate Marketing
6. Importation / eCommerce
7. Forex Trading

The simplest of them all is CPA.

You can learn any of the skills with 50k or even less and start to earn in dollars within one week.

Click on my signature line below to learn more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? / Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.