Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic (31891 Views)

#ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) / Terrorist Don Waney Finally Gunned Down By Nigerian Army (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by fellom(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2017
Right from our very first slap to cry, we all start to die! R.I.P bro.
PrettyCrystal:
It's a sad moment for the family and friends of a young Nigerian soldier identified as Victor IK Sese, who passed away tragically. The gallant soldier from Nsukka, Enugu state, who was said to have joined the Nigerian army two years ago - died after he was allegedly shot dead by unknown gunmen.

Some of his friends who lamented his death on Facebook claimed the young soldier was shot to death on Sunday night while on duty at his base in Minna, Niger state.

Blood was seen on the body of the soldier as his corpse was conveyed to the mortuary yesterday. May his soul rest in peace...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/soldier-dies-as-friends-lament-his-death-on-facebook.html

Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by Sunnah1(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2017
alcmene:
Stupid guy.. ...why join the Nigerian army at first place?

I'm storming his facebook page to mock him wella
So shall your family be mocked over your death, In Shaa Allah.
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by lebete3000: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
First why would a normal youngman join nigerian army

Well work nor de shaa

soooo sad

i rather join Sudanese army tongue

Why? Is Sudanese Army any better?

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by lebete3000: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2017
rafabenitez:
Still baffles me why any SANE person will join the Nigerian army.

What is wrong in joining Nigerian Army?
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by bamasite(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
RIP...

Singing "remember me by MI" OR "ALL FALL DOWN"
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by tyakson: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
This guy lives close to my place , not upto hundred meters , wow , I'm very surprise... R.I.P
lebete3000:

What is wrong in joining Nigerian Army?
This guy lives close to my place , not upto hundred meters , wow , I'm very surprise... R.I.P
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by jaykay2017: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
alcmene:

you re mad and stupid for saying this must you mock him cause he join the nigeria army..may what happen to him befall u too...idiot fellow...
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by teflonjake(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
alcmene:

You will be mocked in public, retarded soul.
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by 2shure: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
I wan play bulletforce small.
Join me on wifi
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
who da hell? joins nigerian Army? that's like a death wish, well.. he seems to love and worshipped his gun, he who lives by gun dies by gun,
is that blood all over his trousers? shocked
Maybe he intimidated or brutalised the wrong people with his uniform.
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
jaykay2017:
you re mad and stupid for saying this must you mock him cause he join the nigeria army..may what happen to him befall u too...idiot fellow...
And what will happen to you for wishing him what happened to the soldier? you people never cease to amaze me grin can you see that you are also mad and stupid?
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by Gentlelord(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
hmm RIP to the dead
but at the base of the first photo you would see him and another soldier clamping their forehands which is a symbol of a notorious cult group in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
this clearly seem to enjoy violence, who knows how many people he have murdered? before joining the Army to kill more innocent citizens. maybe it was a good thing he was murdered first.

i have no sin party for him. it was inevitable!
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by lebete3000: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
tyakson:
This guy lives close to my place , not upto hundred meters , wow , I'm very surprise... R.I.P This guy lives close to my place , not upto hundred meters , wow , I'm very surprise... R.I.P

What has your quote got to do with my response?
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by asaju10(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Maybe someone he has messed up with his uniform power in d past did it,I know these young bootrags soldiers bad behaviour...If more sojas are treated like this nationwide,I think they will start respecting themselves and behave good in public like foreign armies do...dropping that arrogant pride. May his soul RIP
If u c what one of them did to 2 of my friends & i two weeks ago in our street,we were just arguing & this guy just called us arrogantly eeeeeh!come here why una dey shout?we politely told him officer we are friends & we are just arguing before we knew it he started hitting my friends with his belt & he immediately called his colleague to bring his riffle on us.If not for the intervention of one man that knows those two friends of mine coz i just went there to visit them ,it would have been a different story entirely as he was bragging i can shoot u people to death & nobody would question me.I respect people on uniform but some of them doesn't respect themselves.Make dem just stop to dey obtain/intimidate we civilians. Anyway rip to d gallant soldier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by Bapy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
alcmene:

fool always a fool... MUMU.
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by mechanics(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
eyah, so sad, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by Ugosample(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
tishbite41:
r. i. p man . igbos should stop joining dis jihadist set up called Nigerian Army.

Will u b quiet!!!

rubbishundecided
Re: Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic by tishbite41(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ugosample:

Will u b quiet!!!
rubbishundecided
is dat all u have to say?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo / Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped / Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.