Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years (32251 Views)

Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) / Chinwendu Unachukwu: Davido Gifts A Fan N1 Million In AZA Contest (Photo) / Sola Sobowale, Eucharia Anunobi, Gloria Anozie, Jennifer Eliogu, Rechael Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2017
grin
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by sisisioge: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Aww...a before pic beside the after would have been nicer. I remember Gloria, but not the other chick.
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by Onliie(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2017
thesicilian:
I remember having to go into a neighbours house to watch this movie , because we didn't have a TV then. How times change!
story of my life

1 Like

Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by Sunsets: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2017
What if i cant relate with these faces?
praizblog:
Legendary 'Glamour Girls' Dolly Unachukwu and Gloria Anozie catch up after 10 years of their last meeting.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaT8Fd2nUZJ/
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by Kobicove(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2017
Mustiboy:
whenever I walk past any gutter these days, I look inside for upcoming artistes. since they all claim they came from the gutters.

grin
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2017
oshe11:
I just want to let U know that if U are a gìrl and above 25years but YOU HAVE NEVER been among atleast ONE BRIDAL TRAIN shocked

MY DEAR IT MEANS YOU ARE UGLY
grin
grin this really got me...
I remember been one several years ago but I was all blown up then that u'll mistake me for the bride sef cheesy
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by thesicilian: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Onliie:
story of my life
Hahaha. We thank God.
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by LalaNiece(f): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2017
I want to use this medium to call on the Nigerian Identification Number Commission ( Not sure what their official name is) NIMC please you guys need to go to
your registration centre at GTBANK OBA AKRAN, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE and see the massive corruption your so called agent is perpetrating.
I don't know this guy from Adam neither do I have anything against him, and no he didn't woo me, all I'm saying is we complain about bad administration in Nigeria and we keep mute and Watch such evil go on under our noses.
In fact this guy would ask customers to call him, then he'll start giving you some rooster and bull stories of how he can expedite your ID card for a token .
He is rude to people who come to register and would ask them to pay 500 naira to get forms. If you don't pay, you're sidelined
This is his number he gives to people to call so he can get some kind of Benefit from them 07089222694.
I am only writing this cause I chose not to keep quiet when evil is been perpetrated around me and I do not seek to soil any body's image. I only speak the truth.
OPENED A NEW MONIKER FOR THIS
Please share this so it gets to the right quarters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by thesicilian: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2017
Coldfeets:

What do you mean how times change?

So you mean you have TV now? wink tongue
Hahahaha.
By the grace of God o.
And much more.
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by oshe11: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

grin this really got me...
I remember been one several years ago but I was all blown up then that u'll mistake me for the bride sef cheesy
lol

Dats means U r beauriFULL
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by lebete3000: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2017
jnrbayano:
Glamour Girls....

...the movies that legalised "igba oto" in home videos

Pls what does "igba oto" mean?
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by Abudu2000(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2017
I can understand if guys who watched glamour girls are still single but if any lady that watched this movie is still dating or single then something is seriously wrong somewhere grin
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by Psoul(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2017
When NEK Production takes a reasonable time (Sometimes up to 1yr) to release a good movie. Not this time they keep flooding our markets with useless movies that cannot stand taste of time.

1 Like

Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by funmifatoyinbo: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2017
:Beautiful women, the slaying mamas in d 80s tongue still looking beautiful
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2017
oshe11:
lol

Dats means U r beauriFULL
Haaaa! Veli Veli oooo cheesy

Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by hmuhammad(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2017
dfrost:

Bros.
bros abi grandfather?
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by hmuhammad(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

where you from?
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2017
hmuhammad:
where you from?
From around here smiley
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by raphy(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Lol female become Nigeria president all tins r posible tot I will lov to be alive to with Ness that.

Back to topic. Wht of eucharia anunobi.
Was she not part of the squad in glamor girls... I knw all the old school. Cuz I grew up in surulere.. Were all the movie ppl lives.
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by hmuhammad(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

From around here smiley
ok thats good
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2017
hmuhammad:
ok thats good
Thanks wink
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by hmuhammad(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Thanks wink
welcome and enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by TeeLawrnz: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
This woman in blue get one kind voice weh I so much like.....
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by bentlywills(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
wintersnow:
Glamour Girls
Vuga
Silent Night
Oracle
Karashika
Last burial
Full Moon
Danger Zone
Grass to Grace

If you've seen all these movies and you're not married, there is something wrong

Include
Evil men
Nneka the pretty serpent
Sakobi
Living in Bondage
Out of Bounds
Fatal Desire 1&2

I hv seen all not yet married; come n beat me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by dfrost: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
hmuhammad:
bros abi grandfather?

Pardon me. grin grin. Some people don old sha. Choi!!

1 Like

Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
oshe11:
I just want to let U know that if U are a gìrl and above 25years but YOU HAVE NEVER been among atleast ONE BRIDAL TRAIN shocked

MY DEAR IT MEANS YOU ARE UGLY
grin

So how do you feel now?
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by jnrbayano(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
lebete3000:

Pls what does "igba oto" mean?

Indecent dressing
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by henrycantona(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
thesicilian:
I remember having to go into a neighbours house to watch this movie , because we didn't have a TV then. How times change!

and during those VHS time

1 Like

Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by oshe11: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

So how do you feel now?

Like a TRUTHsayer
Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by oshe11: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Yea.....

Viewed ur DP after typing dat....

And it was sure gan!

1 Like

Re: Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years by hmuhammad(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
dfrost:

Pardon me. grin grin. Some people don old sha. Choi!!
that means the man na 63 years old. The man go still de follow children argue for nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish / Tonto Dikeh Sharing Much About Her Husband On Social Media / Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.