Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

5 Hectares of Agricultural Farm Land For Sale In Abuja - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 5 Hectares of Agricultural Farm Land For Sale In Abuja (588 Views)

Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / See Contribution Of Agricultural Sector To Nigeria's GDP From 2008-2017 / I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Hectares of Agricultural Farm Land For Sale In Abuja by kudosamass(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2017
5 hectares (25 plots) of Abuja Farmland is up for grab! The Land is located at Kaida/ Kutunku Farmland Layout, along Kaida Road of Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja. It has C of O, AGIS Re-Certification and Site Plan (TDP)

The Agricultural Land can be accesses through the road behind University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada. The Land is about 4km from the Teaching Hospital. Louisville Catholic Girls Secondary School is about a kilometer and half to the Land.

The Farmland can be developed immediately as there are many existing and functional farms in the neighborhood. Some of these existing farms have Electricity, so power can be easily sourced nearby. The road to the Farmland is not tared, but it is motorable; in fact you can drive straight to the land because it is first plot on the Kaida Road.

It is a flat and fertile Land. It is suitable for Animal husbandry, Crop cultivation, Orchards, or even medium scale Agro Industry.

This particular Abuja Agricultural Farmland is supper perfect for any serious Farmer or Agro Investor.

PRICE: FIFTEEN MILLION NAIRA (N15,000,000)
5% Agency Fee applies

FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT: https://abujafarmland..com.ng/ , OR SEE MY SIGNATURE, OR INBOX ME HERE.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Garriguy For You Garri Processing E-book And Business Plan / Setting Up Your Banana Farming Business / Pure Offline Profit.....make It This Year Double

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.