Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,848 members, 7,824,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

You Could Eat One Thing For The Rest Of Your Life What Would It Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Could Eat One Thing For The Rest Of Your Life What Would It Be? (1871 Views)

What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Could Eat One Thing For The Rest Of Your Life What Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2017
I can't really say for now smiley I will definitely get tired of eating it

Re: You Could Eat One Thing For The Rest Of Your Life What Would It Be? by viyon02: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2017
It has to be pepper soup and agidi: I love it especially tilapia fish pepper soup
Re: You Could Eat One Thing For The Rest Of Your Life What Would It Be? by Samsimple(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Eating pussy just kiddin..
Hmm lets see fast food ice cream
Re: You Could Eat One Thing For The Rest Of Your Life What Would It Be? by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2017
Well prepared Afang soup
Re: You Could Eat One Thing For The Rest Of Your Life What Would It Be? by aysuprano(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2017
Amala and Abula (mixture of gbegiri and ewedu)
Re: You Could Eat One Thing For The Rest Of Your Life What Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Injera by any Stews (Wots in Amharic language).

This is the official or de facto dish of northern and central Ethiopia.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Son Lands In Jail For Contempt / Bobrisky Twerks On Kogbagidi, And He Sprays Him Money; Davido Reacts / American Dad Shows How He Deceived His Daughter 2drink Her Milk Whilebabysitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.