Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) (1563 Views)

Iya Gbonkan Receives A Car Gift From A Fan (Video, Photos) / Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by dagreensblog: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2017

Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by philantropiest(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2017
He shud go fix his ailling career.we r tired of listening to is trash he calls music.
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Nothing new I was there he even had to brag if she knows how much the shoe cost.......
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
Nothing new I was there he even had to brag if she knows how much the shoe cost.......

I was there live and didn't see anyone that look like you

1 Like

Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Lol you that the security bounced at the gate
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Lol you that the security men bounced at the gate
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Lol you that the security men bounced at the gate
Lol.. dem no born them well.

But are you serious you at felabration?
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Lol.. dem no born them well.

But are you serious you at felabration?

Yes I even heard the ice prince guy saying he don't know the lady he gave his shoes back stage.......would have loved to take a pic with him but his bouncers are scary
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Yes I even heard the ice prince guy saying he don't know the lady he gave his shoes back stage.......would have loved to take a pic with him but his bouncers are scary
Small girl like you too dey go felabration.. lol
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Small girl like you too dey go felabration.. lol

I live my life just to have fun........ old man you suppose stay house to take care of your children watin carry you go felabration
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

I live my life just to have fun........ old man you suppose stay house to take care of your children watin carry you go felabration
If I no go felabration, where else I wan go .. lol

Where in Lagos are you?
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
If I no go felabration, where else I wan go .. lol
Where in Lagos are you?
leki......... you how is life in yaba

1 Like

Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

leki......... you how is life in yaba
Yaba ke?
Mtchew lol

Life in Ikeja is fun .
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by kay29000(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Hmm! This reminds me of one incidence where a girl at NYSC said she liked a yellow shirt I had on...I just took it off and handed it over to her. She was so happy. I saw her wearing it days after, and I must say, it looked a lot better on her. lol!
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Yaba ke? Mtchew lol
Life in Ikeja is fun .
Who dash you ikeja
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Who dash you ikeja
Dem dey dash person place of residence ?

Mtchew

Clubbing this weekend , If you game , hit me up.
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Dem dey dash person place of residence ?
Clubbing this weekend , If you game , hit me up.
Catch you in q......lx this weekend
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Catch you in q......lx this weekend
Na Quilox you dey club?

Too far jor
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Na Quilox you dey club?
Too far jor
That's where you can catch me and Ma girls
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

That's where you can catch me and Ma girls
How many girls are in your cliq?

Dem get big yansh and big breast? grin
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
How many girls are in your cliq?
Dem get big yansh and big breast? grin
You think you're fit to roll with the queens
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

You think you're fit to roll with the queens
You've not answered my question
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
You've not answered my question
Mr man we on point
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Mr man we on point
Seeing is believing baby wink
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Seeing is believing baby wink
See ko believe ni
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

See ko believe ni
Then i don't believe you girls re on point like you want me to believe .... Lol

Are you on Instagram ?

Mine is @Chuka_berry
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Then i don't believe you girls re on point like you want me to believe .... Lol

Are you on Instagram ?

Yes but isza premium account...... so if you fans pay 10k just to get added....... there you can roll with the baddest
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Yes but isza premium account...... so if you fans pay 10k just to get added....... there you can roll with the baddest
Why you dey form levels for me ..
See this small girl o

Lol

Oya what's your IG handle?
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Why you dey form levels for me .. See this small girl o
Lol
Oya what's your IG handle?
hit the mail
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
hit the mail
Just did bican

Just did
Re: Felabration: Ice Prince Gives Out His Shoes To A Female Fan(video) by biacan(f): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Just did bican
Just did
Before I would reply you...... there are some questions you need to answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Photo Of Adesua Staring Vigorously At Her Husband Banky W / Kiss Daniel Nearly Committed Suicide Due To Frustrations From G-worldwide / Audream Shows Off Her Nipples As She Steps Out In A See Through Jumpsuit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.