Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Did Okorocha Warn Us About His Madness?(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Okorocha Warn Us About His Madness?(pic) (523 Views)

Senator Rochas Okorocha Warn Governor Emeka Ihedioha To Stop Harrasing His... / Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit / Boko Haram Planning To Kidnap Expatriates, Warn US, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Okorocha Warn Us About His Madness?(pic) by Symphony007: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Alot has been said about the imo state governor after his recent actions but did he warn us about it years ago in this interview with tell magazine?

Re: Did Okorocha Warn Us About His Madness?(pic) by MaestroID(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2017
Mad Men Run this country.. Am not shocked to hear him say he is crazy.. Smh
Re: Did Okorocha Warn Us About His Madness?(pic) by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Lolol. I still remember listening to him on Hot FM 99.5 Owerri, when he said "four years is too much, give me just two years". We were naive and bought into his lies.

I think hatred for Ohakim got us here. If Ohakim had not involved himself in that Priest Saga this crook wouldn't had won. His wife didn't help either.

Look where we at, today! Smh. We have a scam artist with the skills of Da Vinci and Angelo. Not only is he dividing Imo, he's entrenching mediocrity.

We've learned. Now he's trying to put a stooge. He'd be disappointed either way it goes. Whether his stooge wins or not, his control ends once he tenure ends.

Orji Uzor Kalu, Peter Obi, Chime, Elechi, are good examples. I don't think we are that submissive or docile, which to me is a good thing in the field of power and control, to support indirect rule.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Retired Biafra Police Personnel / [VIDEO] How Ex-pension Boss Exposed Buhari As A Liar – Asari Dokubo / Pan African Fails Because It Won't Recognize Different Bloodlines And Traditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.