Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Trucks Collide With Multiple Vehicles In Imo. 2 Dead. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trucks Collide With Multiple Vehicles In Imo. 2 Dead. Photos (538 Views)

Fire On Otedola Bridge Guts Multiple Vehicles (Video) / Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trucks Collide With Multiple Vehicles In Imo. 2 Dead. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2017
It was a black Monday today 16th October 2017 in Imo state as multiple accident involving heavy trucks and other vehicles occurred along Owerri-Onitsha express way (Njaba Hill). The Head NEMA Owerri Operations Office, Hon. Evans Ugoh on getting the information activated the relevant stakeholders in disaster management.

With timely intervention, many people with varying degrees of injuries were taken to the hospital.

Two instant deaths were recorded as at the time of this report.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/tragedy-heavy-duty-trucks-collide-multiple-vehicles-along-imo-expressway-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Trucks Collide With Multiple Vehicles In Imo. 2 Dead. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2017

Re: Trucks Collide With Multiple Vehicles In Imo. 2 Dead. Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2017
This is not good at all.

But again, as a human being who knows his value, you need to agree with whatever you worship or revere, and believe, that you can't just die like this. I Personally can't die like this or through any thing Mishap. I am most likely going to heaven straight without dying.
Re: Trucks Collide With Multiple Vehicles In Imo. 2 Dead. Photos by Paperwhite(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2017
Guess it's not the governor taking on the state for stoning him ystdy? undecided
Re: Trucks Collide With Multiple Vehicles In Imo. 2 Dead. Photos by Baawaa(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2017
The Statue of Zuma needs blood, Imo State need serious deliverance.
Re: Trucks Collide With Multiple Vehicles In Imo. 2 Dead. Photos by Tinnytony24(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Kai... All dis trailers wey no dey gree slow down... If i see trailer... I rather drive into d bush for it not to come NEAR me undecided... RIP to the dead cry
Re: Trucks Collide With Multiple Vehicles In Imo. 2 Dead. Photos by decatalyst(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2017
And our politicians are enjoying their loots watching this avoidable accidents and calamity?

Its a terrible country we live in!
Re: Trucks Collide With Multiple Vehicles In Imo. 2 Dead. Photos by zurielsam(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2017
na that zuma statue it suppose to hit na
Re: Trucks Collide With Multiple Vehicles In Imo. 2 Dead. Photos by nerodenero: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2017
When you go out and return safely to your house, you won't apppreciate what God has done until you have an encounter. I had an encounter and thank God I survived.

To the dead, RIP. To the family of the deceased, may God comfort them.

Our roads are not for fast and furious. Please drive carefully.
Re: Trucks Collide With Multiple Vehicles In Imo. 2 Dead. Photos by Gossiplover: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
lalasticlala come and see

(1) (Reply)

This Airline Is Planning To Weigh Passengers Before Boarding / See Top 20 Must-visit Destinations In 2018 / Study In Canada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.