Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) (40937 Views)

Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder / Kaduna Shuts 2 Islamic Schools Over Rape, Impregnating Of Minors / Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by moscobabs(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ondo has joined the mumu again
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by timilehin007(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
E Don happen
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by nwakibie3(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
ivolt:
Ipob 1: Nigeria: 0

no

Ipob 3 vs zoogeria 0 grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fake news ondo people are gullible

Shukokukobambi

What do you have to say about this.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin grin grin

No one wants to die. They didn't even care to know whether the information is true or not. cheesy

I wonder when it became the Military's duty to vaccinate school children. Especially when it's been clearly demonstrated to the civilian populace that Nigerian soldiers are a bunch of asholes who're NOT civilian-friendly.

Cluelessness should be redefined as a Nigerian disease.

16 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by nawtyme: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why are they running. They must be immunized. I thought the Igbos that refused treatment are enemies of the state. They must be immunized by fire by force.
Python should go and drag them from their houses.

Modified..... HungerBAD said it was iliteracy that was our problem. Please what should we call this?
Uncu, why are your people running?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by sirusX(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
sharpwriter:
Can anyone please tell me what this vaccine is meant for? That is the issue here. What is the essence of the vaccine. Can we tell people to just be receiving vaccine without spelling out the disease is meant to prevent?
Seriously...the military abi government need to receive sense

No awareness or information....just come let me chook you chuku chuku

18 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Jelal0007(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
ivolt:
Ipob 1: Nigeria: 0
Common sense 0-1 Stup!d!ty

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by LukeLook: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is how some will run away on the day of rapture

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by dopemama(f): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Na waooo...why are they vaccinating children na? Who send them work?

8 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Blaksheep:
grin nobody won Die.

Misplaced priority from the military. What has military got to do with vaccination...
Just asking.

Ask your illiterate president

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Where is hungerbad dan duri uwar..this is were those vaccines are needed most useless places like north and South West with plenty of idp camp

21 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by cremedelacreme: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
I thought they say Easterners were illiterates when they did same last week? Is the West also suffering from the same illiteracy? grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by igbeke: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Reporting from Owena-Ondo, Ondo State.

I came here for a business as usual. Only to see school children on the run.

9 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Daeylar(f): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This by fire by force vaccination sef lol
grin grin LMAO grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by timilehin007(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wisedove:
After seeing the news here I moved out to the street and was so surprised because all schools both public and private have already released their students....

From ondo town in ondo state

Below are some of the pictures I was able to shot .

CC Lalasticlala, mynd44 move this to front page to help create awareness in ondo state too ooooo

Please update me from Holy Trinity my brother is there o

8 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Daeylar(f): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
cremedelacreme:
I thought they say Easterners were illiterates when they did same last week? Is the West also suffering from the same illiteracy? grin grin grin

We need to ask them grin grin grin grin LMAO

nawtyme:
Why are they running. They must be immunized. I thought the Igbos that refused treatment are enemies of the state. They must be immunized by fire by force.
Python should go and drag them from their houses.

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by DerscomTQJ: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Things are falling apart,
The centre can no longer hold
The government of the the day has lost the trust of the masses
The gap between the leader and the led is widening
The beginning of the end ?
Fingers crossed

28 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by sanpipita(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mediumstout sophisticated people are also rejecting army's vaccine, should we use force on them too?

17 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by tishbite41(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
LMAO, only God can stop Biafra.

7 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Dearlord(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
How true is this news?
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by ademega(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
here in ekiti too

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by leofab(f): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
G
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
This vaccine na by force for army to give students. I no understand oo

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
cbrass( m): 6:36pm On Oct 13

What's the level of education of your bro
( Quote) ( Report ) ( Like ) ( Share )
pls, what is the level of education of the people of the southwest?

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by osusuallstars: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Misplaced priority. Herdsmen just massacred a community taken refuge in a school in plateau state and look at the military here struggling to inject pupils with an unspecified vaccines against unknown disease.

12 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Somex10202(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
The military are annoying these days,is it a must to immunise people?why not go through the governors or register NGOs

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by smilingface(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
so called civilized people..so the rumours from radio Biafra and military vaccination have reach that educated region,how have the mighty fallen...it shall never be well with nnamdi KANU for brainwashing the Yoruba's.

34 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
Daeylar:
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This by fire by force vaccination sef lol
grin grin LMAO grin

grin grin grin

FEDERAL SOLDIER: We're here to vaccinate you against Monkey-pox, so calm down and take your vaccines comfortably and with peace of mind.

STUDENT: Ehn..... wetin this stupid goat dey talk? shocked

**Speeds off using supreme dread as propellant**

10 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
The military should stop this shit ....they use their own to spoil my fun...my brother enter now sweating like a goat telling me they want to kidnap them ...,how I wan tell Sandra that he should not come today ...,konji dey worry me

11 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by eben1991: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
the same happened yesterday in Ore town as there was panic.

11 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by hush15: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wisedove:
Lalasticlala Oya front page ooo..... Though I don't want to believe this vaccination is the actual cause of virus or death it might just be coincidence ....

On the other way round it baffles me a lot hearing that military are involved this is really giving me a serous concern.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala oooo safe a life who knows if this is real

That the question, who is the military to engage in vaccination of citizens....

This calls for really serious concerns!

Misplaced priorities and purpose or is this another deradicalization strategy or what

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Overhyped Courses In Nigeria,the FACT!!!! / Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB! / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.