Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) (40953 Views)

Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder / Kaduna Shuts 2 Islamic Schools Over Rape, Impregnating Of Minors / Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by chieni(f): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
sharpwriter:
Can anyone please tell me what this vaccine is meant for? That is the issue here. What is the essence of the vaccine. Can we tell people to just be receiving vaccine without spelling out the disease is meant to prevent?
from what I heard on radio, it is a polio vaccination, also to prevent an outbreak of another disease. But am yet to understand why they use the military, this might cause more harm in terms of an outbreak, Cisco no one wants to have anything to do with the military. where is the order even coming from for the military to he involved.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Wisedove(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Crownadex:
Only Nursery & primary schools were concerned not secondary but it's fake news afterall
bro na you talk am oo.... I saw most secondary school students with my two korokoro eyes at least ten different secondary schools.

Though the news might not be genuine but "igboran San Ju ebo ruru lo, efetisile San Ju ora agbo lo"

Who knows if the rumor actually happened somewhere in the state "There is no smoke without fire"

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by ademusiwa3r: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=

[/quote]
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Crownadex(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
timilehin007:

U mean it's fake news?
of coz nobdy has never seen where it's happened ....if u you notice well u will realiz dat it's just a rumor

just to distract citizens

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Upwardmobile: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Truth be told. I also saw students trooping out of school. Everyone keeps talking about what they heard. Nobody actually saw any police or military with anything medical. Some people just caused panic and others followed.
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Wisedove(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
timilehin007:

Thank God...although I'm in lagos I've called my mum in sokoti and she confirmed the incident too and already done the needful
Thanks
you're most welcome Sis

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by ademusiwa3r: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
The .

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by bejeria101(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why is this APC govt evil? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Crownadex(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wisedove:
bro na you talk am oo.... I saw most secondary school students with my two korokoro eyes at least ten different secondary schools.

Though the news might not be genuine but "igboran San Ju ebo ruru lo, efetisile San Ju ora agbo lo"

Who knows if the rumor actually happened somewhere in the state "There is no smoke without fire"
tho u r right but beleiv in wat I'm saying ....

let's look it by this way ... u r also awareness of wat it's going on in this country , especially from last 2months ago

who knows where the rumor comes from
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by bejeria101(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
The NA doesnt know where bokoharam is to give them the vaccine? Awon oponu ti aye ti ko!

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by PointZerom: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
lurther:
@Hungerbad.......... where is Hungerbad and his stupid epistle on how the south east and south south are illiterates.

He cant type again? Oh it is now his own brothers from ondo state the south-west?

All those Buhari supporters from soth-west that were condemning the south-east children from running away from an unknown vaccine, should go and donate their children to the military to inject them with the vaccine. No be to the talk up and down.....The military don show for Ondo State, let them take their kids to them.

@Hungerbad the only educated man...... take your children to the military for vaccine injection, they are in your state

I have told hungerbad omenka sarrki madridguy passingShot LionDeLeo and NgeneUkwenu that love for Buhari is different from bn a patriot.

6 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by MikeBetty(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Edrevolution:
The Nigerian government and its military need to change their approach, this is a prove that a Nigeria need full orientation total Orientation.

This is a full bloom illiteracy.

The millitary got the best medical personnel good but the coper would have been the best for this, organise a centre where every parents bring their kids.

We have so many NGO and all.

In a sane community you see millitary on the street only if there is a problem. I have lived in my city for many years, I have not seen a soldier , I don't even know how they look, all I see is police and redcross everywhere.

Seeing a soldier first thing that comes to mind is problem.

The school teachers and stakeholders are not helping the matter as well, the social media everything needs total overhauling.

I pity Nigeria, oh Nigeria my Nigeria, where art thou?
Oga Wetin U Dey Wait Na? Transport Your Children To Those States For The Medications.
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Crownadex(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
beamtopola:

you mean, they shouldn't run until they site the NA.
that means you too are also against the immunization by the Nigerian army. grin. you don't trust the army either, but you expect others to accept the free gift. grin
there is nothing like that in our state ....

fake news
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by madridguy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sai Baba till 2023.

PointZerom:

I have told hungerbad omenka sarrki madridguy passingShot LionDeLeo and NgeneUkwenu that love for Buhari is different from bn a patriot.
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Ken4Christ: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
Same thing going on in Riverstate. Parents have hurriedly taken their kids away from school. Unconfirmed report says that three persons who took the vaccines are dead. This is the reason for the resistance. The military are working with health workers to enforce the vaccination. I hope it's not another attempt to kill in disguise?

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by PointZerom: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba till 2023.
Your wahala

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Ken4Christ: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Things are happening this way in Nigeria because we have too many cowards in this country. When Fani Kayode speaks, people attack him. We need more human rights activists that are bold in this country. Otherwise, why use military to enforce vaccination. What the people need is to be properly educated on the need to take the vaccine against the outbreak of Monkey pox.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by SycophanticGoat: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
lurther:
@Hungerbad.......... where is Hungerbad and his stupid epistle on how the south east and south south are illiterates.

He cant type again? Oh it is now his own brothers from ondo state the south-west?

All those Buhari supporters from soth-west that were condemning the south-east children from running away from an unknown vaccine, should go and donate their children to the military to inject them with the vaccine. No be to the talk up and down.....The military don show for Ondo State, let them take their kids to them.

@Hungerbad the only educated man...... take your children to the military for vaccine injection, they are in your state

Are you minding that hypocritical numbsk*ll? You will never see the mor*nic imbec*le here. Even if his children or relatives are involved, he will be the first to go sneak them out forgetting he had insulted and maligned the whole of SE and SS for doing same. May Nigerian military vaccine fall on him and all his generations! Usel*ss fellow like him.

6 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Kylekent59: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Let's us tell ourselves the truth. The yorubas are not cooperative. They castigated the easterners and called them illiterate. Now it's happening in other western and southern state and they are quiet.
Even the bible says that the wise men came from the east.
The easterners are very wise.

Enough of all this tribal war sef!!!

6 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Malawian(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
misano:

Go & take ur dose in peace and stop forcing everybody.. U well. . ?
You school for EKP?
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by eziokwubundunuwa: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
sharpwriter:
Can anyone please tell me what this vaccine is meant for? That is the issue here. What is the essence of the vaccine. Can we tell people to just be receiving vaccine without spelling out the disease is meant to prevent?

Is there any Army vaccine? I don't think so.
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Godful: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
ivolt:
Ipob 1: Nigeria: 0
laugh want kill me
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Hakeem66: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
As a yoruba man,i hate my brothers attitude especially as it concerns the ibos, we always allow tribalism to guide our opinion in some matters.
My yoruba brothers really Bleep upp big time, the people we condemned and call all sorts of name because of this, now the table has turned to our side.

5 Likes

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by yaki84: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Edrevolution:
The Nigerian government and its military need to change their approach, this is a prove that a Nigeria need full orientation total Orientation.

The millitary got the best medical personnel good but the coper would have been the best for this, organise a centre where every parents bring their kids.

In a sane community you see millitary on the street only if there is a problem. I have lived in my city for many years, I have not seen a soldier , I don't even know how they look, all I see is police and redcross everywhere.

The school teachers and stakeholders are not helping the matter as well, the social media everything needs total overhauling.

total overhauling of social media, eyen aya'mbom iwuod.
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Crownadex:
there is nothing like that in our state ....

fake news
lol, they done they rebuke the harm o. it happens my dear.
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by NigelCundy: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jiang:

undecided please Mr man don't release ur pent up frustration on me, I find people who are so quick to utter the f word uncouth & extremely annoying. so get off my mentions. shoo
And where did you see f word there? Be speaking English that hasn't helped you.
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
NigelCundy:

And where did you see f word there? Be speaking English that hasn't helped you and your family.

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by dejumite(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
whenever you started ur government with lies this what will be happing, I pity this APC government
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by kyella(f): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
abeg make una no vex oo...what sort of immunization do dey give to secondary school children... abi na tetanus shot them dey give?
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by tjskii(f): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
But its not by force to do immunization Na, these soldiers shud leave us o
Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by adetayo234: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Edrevolution:

Are they supposed to do this without the awareness and involvement of the ministry of health, Nigeria Medical Association? National Immunisation Programme, State Government, etc?

Why are they doing as if they are hiding something?

What are they hiding

What's the content of their so-called vaccine

What is the vaccine going to work for?

What is the source

Why can't they make these things known to the general public before they start giving it?

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) by adetayo234: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
LukeLook:
News from IPOB-tail has spread everywhere

Be sincere to your conscience, if it is not dead already. Can you submit any of your family members to a vaccine that you don't know it's source, content or purpose? If you can't, then I think you should shut your dirty mouth up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results / Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB! / 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.