Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. (641 Views)

Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! / Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? / Single Cell To Multi-cell Evolution Has Been Observed In Real Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. by TheMystic: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2017
I have these observations and suggestions.

If a separate link can be provided for Islam and Muslims with Muslim moderators, it only augurs well for Christians, ATR, Atheists to have their own dedicated link .

What's good for the goose holds same for the gander.

It echoes and promotes double standard which does not present Nairaland in an expected light.

My opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. by hopefulLandlord: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2017
If I had a kobo for each time a similar thread has been opened, I'll be far richer than William Henry Gates III

2 Likes

Re: Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. by SuperSuave(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2017
even though it looks odd, I think they have a solid reason for doing it which is unknown to many. The owner isn't a Muslim so I see no reason why he gave muslims a sub-section without having a good reason.
Re: Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. by OtemAtum: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2017
It's what is happening online we know, we don't know what's happening offline. You should know some muslims can be so desperate.They take things by force.

1 Like

Re: Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. by iamgenius(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
It's what is happening online we know, we don't know what's happening offline. You should know some muslims can be so desperate.They take things ny force.
They want to bomb Seun ni, Òpònú Atom.

1 Like

Re: Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. by OtemAtum: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamgenius:
They want to bomb Seun ni, Òpònú Atom.
Well...the truth hurts. Same way it hurts when I tell you guys that Yahweh and Allah are currently bound in a spiritual prison. It's a matter of time, you shall feel it. Meanwhile, here is a reference supporting my assertion.
Doctufos: Otem Erectus 214:13-14

13. And you Epemiro, Ozioma, Asimi and all you homos of Ebira. See me not as the devil, for a devil does not speak the truth but lies. But I have come as the son of truth. And I have the backing of nature in this. For I have come as a fulfilment of the thummim of God Almighty who created Allah, Yahweh, Mazda, Vishnu and all gods of religion whom you worship.
14. If it is permitted for all eyes to see the gods of religion in their cage, I would have pleaded with Olorun and Ohomorihi and Chuku and all our ancestors to reveal to you how they[Allah, Yahweh, etc] are bound with psychospiritual chains in that psychospiritual cage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. by donnie(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is a perfect reflection of the World we live in.

Christianity is the most copied by world religions, yet it's the most attacked.

They're afraid of that name Jesus.

The name of Jesus changes the status quo. It overthrows kingdoms, performs signs, wonders and miracles.

They can only try, but that name and His kingdom will reign over every other kingdom in these last days.

Micah 4:1 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
Re: Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. by GoodMuyis(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
If I had a kobo for each time a similar thread has been opened, I'll be far richer than William Henry Gates III

Are you sure, you do spend kobo?
How does it look like
Re: Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. by GoodMuyis(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheMystic:
I have these observations and suggestions.

If a separate link can be provided for Islam and Muslims with Muslim moderators, it only augurs well for Christians, ATR, Atheists to have their own dedicated link .

What's good for the goose holds same for the gander.

It echoes and promotes double standard which does not present Nairaland in an expected light.

My opinion.

Don't worry, Just keep Holding the Fort it shall be well.

It looks like Nairaland had being hardcoded with python, Seun might be too busy to alter Databases, The process is simple, but too risky to undertake.

In another thought, He just don't wanted to
Re: Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. by PhuckJesus666: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Agreed. The Islam for Muslims section should get removed. It's unfair and impedes discussion and debate. Muslims are the kind of devouts who will just shun or ignore anyone who questions their beliefs, and they won't engage in discussion with people of other faiths unless they have to. Removing Islam for Muslims and having them talk about Islam in Religion makes it so they have to.

To be honest from what I've seen, they're all just a bunch of Salafi dogs anyway, they share the ideology of ISIS and Al-Quaeda. Some guy was posting links to Zakir Naik, an Islamist psycho who's banned in the UK and Canada, and another was attacking sufism - one the most persecuted forms of Islam that is attacked in raids and suicide attacks by Salafi apes throughout the middleast.

You know when people say stuff like "Not all Muslims are like that, only the nasty ones"? That's what they are. They are the nasty ones.

1 Like

Re: Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. by obonujoker(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2017
The Muslims are afraid....

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Daddy GO Doing This? / Prophet TB Joshua Helps Deportees From Libya, Spends N4.4m On Them (photos) / Photos From The Experience 2017 #TE12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.