Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Breaking: Senator Abaribe Applies To Be Discharged As Kanu's surety - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Senator Abaribe Applies To Be Discharged As Kanu's surety (1695 Views)

Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe / Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety / Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Senator Abaribe Applies To Be Discharged As Kanu's surety by Throwback: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Where exactly was the brother interviewed ? Where is the video if this said interview? I hope it's not the phone call made by the govt actors to channels

Did the brother deny making the call or you are denying on his behalf to continue with your own narrative?
Re: Breaking: Senator Abaribe Applies To Be Discharged As Kanu's surety by SalamRushdie: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Throwback:

Did the brother deny making the call or you are denying on his behalf to continue with your own narrative?

I need to know what call you are talking of before I can comment but I hope is not one fake call that came to channel they day after the raid
Re: Breaking: Senator Abaribe Applies To Be Discharged As Kanu's surety by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sometimes I think about whether it in joke or earnestness that people actually believe or say that Kanu & his parents ran away or went underground. Perhaps some people actually believe while beleaguered by Nigerian troops he and his parents might have disappeared into thin air via magic. Nigerians including those that speak tongues in church each Sunday are very fetish. It is very unfortunate.
Re: Breaking: Senator Abaribe Applies To Be Discharged As Kanu's surety by orisa37: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2017
IGP should prosecute Senator Abaribe for PERJURY as Senator who swore on Oath of Office and for SEDITION as Surety for Kanu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#mainagate - Letters From Agf’s Office Surface. Malami Is Guilty / DSS Kills Don Wanny's Brother, "Obataosu" (photo) / Senator Dino Melaye Entrants To Kogi State: A Public Show Of Senatorial Gangster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.