Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,747 members, 7,862,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Want To Face Super Eagles At World Cup – Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Face Super Eagles At World Cup – Messi (726 Views)

World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) / Ghana Coach, Addo, Unveils Squad To Face Super Eagles / AFCON 2019: What Buhari Said While Receiving Super Eagles At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Face Super Eagles At World Cup – Messi by corporateDan(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
I want to face Super Eagles at World Cup – Messi - Vanguard News
Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi has reportedly picked a match against the Super Eagles of Nigeria as one of his favorites in the 2018 World Cup in Russia

The winger who was superb in Argentina’s win against Ecuador which gave the South Americans the World Cup ticket was said to be looking forward for his country to face Nigeria in Russia.

Messi was reported, according to National Helm, to have said that a game against Nigeria was among his favorites games.

He has played against Nigeria twice at age-grade level – the 2005 World Youth Championship and also the 2008 Olympic in Beijing – winning both times.

At senior level, he has scored three times in the three games he has played against Nigeria – a brace at the last World Cup in Brazil and a goal in a friendly game played in Malaysia in 2012.

“He was speaking after his hat-trick for Argentina against Ecuador, he was asked his best games for his country and he picked his debut at the World Cup against Serbia which Argentina won 6-0, and also the final game of the Olympic in Beijing which they won 1-0 against Nigeria, then the game against Ecuador,” Sky Sports’ Guillem Balague said.
Re: I Want To Face Super Eagles At World Cup – Messi by corporateDan(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2017

Re: I Want To Face Super Eagles At World Cup – Messi by ekensi01: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Super Eagles will be like "why us"? , , Argentina and Nigeria Prediction: 1& . Good game
Re: I Want To Face Super Eagles At World Cup – Messi by Yeligray(m): 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
I blame buhari but messi why
Re: I Want To Face Super Eagles At World Cup – Messi by Pearlqueen(f): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
He's looking for an easy win. Messi go play Chile first.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Face Super Eagles At World Cup – Messi by internationalman(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
I'm not surprised, the two trophies he's managed to win with Argentina have been at d expense of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Face Super Eagles At World Cup – Messi by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Face Super Eagles At World Cup – Messi by JesusIgot(m): 6:22am On Oct 18, 2017
hmmm.... we are 41st wife to Argentina embarassed

(1) (Reply)

See The Player Nigeria Unanimously Voted As FIFA Best Player 2017 / 7th Of November Wining Match Prediction See 10 Selected Games / Nigeria Is African Germany Better Than Senegal, Must Be Avoided -russia Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.