Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

A Miracle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Miracle (1095 Views)

Today, I Witnessed A Miracle / This must be a Miracle / What A Miracle! Lolzzzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Miracle by Labans(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2007
One morning a man comes into the church on crutches. He stops in front of the holy water and splashes some of it on both of his legs, then throws away his crutches.
An altar boy witnessed the scene and runs into the rectory to tell the priest what he'd just seen.
Without batting an eye, the priest says, "Son, you've just witnessed a miracle. Tell me, where is this man?"
"Over by the holy water, Father. Flat on his ass."
Re: A Miracle by samyyoung1(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2007
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Gat no meaning friend, try to post a beta Joke, Hmm grin[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: A Miracle by Maneater1(f): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2007
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sunday School / Dagrin And Me / A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.