Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Matter Arising The Nigeria Army And Immunization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matter Arising The Nigeria Army And Immunization (488 Views)

Bayelsa Supreme Court Ruling: Matter Arising / Matters Arising: The Exclusion Of Omoyele Sowore From The Nigerian Presidential / Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matter Arising The Nigeria Army And Immunization by enm(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
For the past week now I have been reading news about the immunization being conducted by the Nigeria army and the buhaha it generating. A lot of people are throwing insult here there, calling concern and responsible parents idiot and illiterate. The question is are they really idiot or illiterate ?

I see not wrong in the army trying to do some free community service in other word i see nothing wrong in the immunization exercise but everything became wrong when they try to do it without proper sensitization and parents consent.

A responsible parents who are concern about the welfare of their wards will not hesitate to take their children away, why should they put their children in harm ways ? To prove to you they are literate abi well educated?

A responsible parent don't care about that all they care about is their child life. It is stupidity of the highest order for a parent to allow vaccination they know nothing about on their child and without their consent and it is stupidity of the highest order and crime against humanity if any school should allow that on their premises or to their students or pupils while still in their care. If such thing happened, I will sue the school and the management for attempted murder, negligence or any other crime i can think of.

So those of you insulting please stop it because you are also insulting your parent indirectly because as a responsible parents that they are, they too will not allow such thing to happen, they will behave exactly the same way this parents are behaving if they found themselves in their shoe. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Matter Arising The Nigeria Army And Immunization by nosiebaba(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pls I want to get something clear is the military carrying out immunization or sensitization.
Re: Matter Arising The Nigeria Army And Immunization by enm(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Immunization

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Retired Biafra Police Personnel / Spain-catalonia Standoff To Intensify As Deadline Looms / Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot - Minister Of Justice Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.