Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) (30010 Views)

Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by buchilino(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
vecman22:
So like play like play news on this donkeys(Igbos) are gradually fading away.after all the noise here on nairaland...

Chest beaters........

.Igbos are donkeys

BLOODY COWARD, Y NOT GO TO ABA OR ONITSHA N SAY DIS, LET C IF UR HEAD WILL STILL BE FITTED 2 UR BODY.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by shallysgirl: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
oduduwans are donkeys grin
vecman22:

Igbos are donkeys tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by shallysgirl: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
oduduwans are donkeys grin grin grin
vecman22:

Igbos are donkeys tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by sureheaven(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Still using Ogunlesi words 'ineffectual buffoon', can't you coin something for yourself?

Still don't know why ipob are bitter and senseless. Ur brain is forgotten somewhere hence u talk without brain. Ogunlesi is neither the originator of ineffectual nor buffoon. He must have read or heard them somewhere, same applies to me. Always think straight

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by Vivere: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Built2last:
Those who peddle the falsehood that Nnamdi Kanu has travelled never followed this case. The first thing DSS seized when they quizzed Nnamdi Kanu at Lagos airport was his Nigerian and British passport. How will he leave Nigeria. OK. Tompolo is in Ukraine. No be only UK. This government has looked for Tompolo for 2years to no avail. Nnamdi is in this country.

The army Nd Buhari is confused.

Lets see what the court will say next month.
There are land borders linking Nigeria with neighbouring countries, which Kanu could have used in his escape bid. Most of those land borders are unmanned and porous. Don't tell us that you are unaware of their existence?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by DedeNkem: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
vecman22:
So like play like play news on this donkeys(Igbos) are gradually fading away.after all the noise here on nairaland...

Chest beaters........

.Igbos are donkeys

While you're a m*oron!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by FrankGiel: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
shallysgirl:
You are definitely full of poo since you saw him the day before the army invaded his father's palace and you believe the army doesn't have him since after the invasion. Smh
Time will tell who is full of shit...
I'll remember ur name

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
vecman22:

Chest beaters........

.Igbos are donkeys
Donkeys better than IPOB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by eligibility: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
vecman22:

Chest beaters........

.Igbos are donkeys

They are also bunch of miscreants claiming to be friends of the masses but nay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by dotcomnamename: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Very useless and clueless lawyer.

The interviewer asked him a simple question which he cleverly avoided.

Albino Yello Pawpaw's Lawyer: ''Certainly the army know where my client is, i am very sure they know it''

Interviewer: ''Sir, but you made a strong statement in the court room today that you have no idea where Nnamdi Kanu is''

So how come after you came out from the court it has suddenly changed to 'certainly you are sure they know where Nnamdi Kanu is, they detained him''.

This lawyer has implicated himself, Kanu and liepods all together. Just watch what will happen in next hearing, he will be arrested along with the sureties.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
donnie:
If only the government and politicians could be unselfish for once.
Supported' kayode is a green snake in a green grass. Beware of him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by eligibility: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
GODWIN78:
nnamdi KANU got no case,the fg should stop kidding around the bush,we are freedom fighters for God,s sake,

Freedom fighters my foot, awon oniranu jati jati. Look your back now, the operation crocodile is looking for you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by shino62: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
biafran1stson:
No going back. Biafra or death
lie, nigeria's call obey. You must remain and lick our ass.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by Bishop4real: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
buchilino:

BLOODY COWARD, Y NOT GO TO ABA OR ONITSHA N SAY DIS, LET C IF UR HEAD WILL STILL BE FITTED 2 UR BODY.

And after now you will claim you guys are "non violent", abi? You see your life?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by donnie(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
FreeTraining:

Supported' kayode is a green snake in a green grass. Beware of him.

Well, my statement seems more applicable to APC and their fascist kind of government.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by hlemon: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by GODWIN78(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=eligibility post=61512525]

Freedom fighters my foot, awon oniranu jati jati. Look your back now, the operation crocodile is looking for you. [/quote
you show openly how much you hate us,after all the killings, marginalization, the north have monopoly to kill and say any thing and get away with,but if a Biafra open mouth you and your slave master, s Will call it hate speech, we can not coexist,and remembered no matter what the fg of zoo do at last Biafra will come,and you all will cover your face in shame
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
donnie:

Well, my statement seems more applicable to APC and their fascist kind of government.
Obasanjo had his own caucus Andy uba nd co' yar adua had his own James ibori nd co when he died his caucus insisted he was alive,,Jonathan had his own caucus fani kayode and co' the thing is this' we the southeners hate BUHARI with passion' there is nothing on earth he can do to please the southerners' the only thing we want is to see him DEAD too bad' but man is not GOD
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by donnie(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
FreeTraining:

Obasanjo had his own caucus Andy uba nd co' yar adua had his own James ibori nd co when he died his caucus insisted he was alive,,Jonathan had his own caucus fani kayode and co' the thing is this' we the southeners hate BUHARI with passion' there is nothing on earth he can do to please the southerners' the only thing we want is to see him DEAD too bad' but man is not GOD

So why do you think they hate him...Bearing in mind he's not the only northern president we've had?

Why Buhari? Is it because he's tall and old?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
donnie:

So why do you think they hate him...Bearing in mind he's not the only northern president we've had?

Why Buhari? Is it because he's tall and old?
Now tell me the northern president u ever appreciated,,babangida bad,,Abacha worst,, yar adua bad' Abudusalami worst,,Gowon evil' buhari bad. Obasanjo good' jonathan a saint.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by biafran1stson(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
shino62:

I Don't want again. Na by force?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by biafran1stson(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
brownhawk:
no problem just keep up with your chest beatings

Okay, continue making noise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by biafran1stson(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
shino62:

I no do again. Na by force?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by buchilino(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bishop4real:

And after now you will claim you guys are "non violent", abi? You see your life?

U CANT EAT UR CAKE N HAVE IT. BY HIS WE ALL APART WAYS VERY SOON.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by tishbite41(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Albino Yello Pawpaw's Lawyer: ''Certainly the army know where my client is, i am very sure they know it''

Interviewer: ''Sir, but you made a strong statement in the court room today that you have no idea where Nnamdi Kanu is''

So how come after you came out from the court it has suddenly changed to 'certainly you are sure they know where Nnamdi Kanu is, they detained him''.

This lawyer has implicated himself, Kanu and liepods all together. Just watch what will happen in next hearing, he will be arrested along with the sureties.
ur foolishness dey amaze d monkey wey u post
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by 989900: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fxck Nnamdi Kanu (he had it comming . . . probably chilling with Buratai's snakes), fxck FFK (Mr. Charlatan), IPOB and co., but where is Bright Chimezie?

Buhari and the DSS pissing on our laws in this manner is totally not acceptable, even if Chimezie was Osama Bin Laden.

Bring the man to court.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by donnie(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
FreeTraining:

Now tell me the northern president u ever appreciated,,babangida bad,,Abacha worst,, yar adua bad' Abudusalami worst,,Gowon evil' buhari bad. Obasanjo good' jonathan a saint.

Babangida still has loyalists till today all over the country who benefited from his government. He took over power from Buhari who was bent on institutionalizing hunger in the land. Banangida government was "chop I chop". Ask questions bro. smiley

Abacha shocked , even Satan knows that one was too evil so count him out.

Yaradua was a good man. He is still being praised till today. He started the Amnesty thing. He listens...
Someone said, he would have been the best president we ever had.

Abdusalami will always be remembered for his love for democracy. The same with Obasanjo.

Gowon was just about one Nigeria so he's is understandable.

As for Buhari... even little kids know how far... grin undecided

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
donnie:

Babangida still has loyalists till today all over the country who benefited from his government. He took over power from Buhari who was bent on institutionalizing hunger in the land. Banangida government was "chop I chop". Ask questions bro. smiley

Abacha shocked , even Satan knows that one was too evil so count him out.

Yaradua was a good man. He is still being praised till today. He started the Amnesty thing. He listens...
Someone said, he would have been the best president we ever had.

Abdusalami will always be remembered for his love for democracy. The same with Obasanjo.

Gowon was just about one Nigeria so he's is understandable.

As for Buhari... even little kids know how far... grin undecided

You are praising them now cos they are no longer in power,,,when they were in power ' even obasanjo nigerians wished him dead,,,now If bababgida or Abusalami decide to run for presidency 2018 will nigerians vote any of them? the answer is no, no man born of a woman can please nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by lebete3000: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
9jvirgin:
Fani Kayode has a dangerous problem of identity, individuality and character crisis. I could recall he insulted Jonathan until he was given a position, he boasted to have dated over 6 Igbo ladies and even called them out knowing fully well this women are now married. He is now against Buhari for the same reason. No sane individual should respect this man.

Fvck you and your respect.
Next....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by franudi: 3:47am On Oct 18, 2017
dotcomnamename:

I hate being in the same country with people that can't reason.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by Matrixluv: 4:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Kai......this country is a mess........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media / Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.